Chapter 35

Mikey's POV

We just got back from McDonald's and we are all starving by now. We walked into Andy's hospital room and saw them cuddling into each other.

"Now you two are couple goals" I smiled at then both.

"Thanks Mike" Rye said as Andy giggled at me.

"Hey what about us?" Jack groaned while grabbing Brook's hand and me, Rye and Andy giggled.

"Yes you two as well" I smiled at them both.

"So are we going to eat this food or not" Andy giggled.

"Sure" Brook said while me, him and Jack walked towards Andy's bed.

We passed them their food and drink's and started eating.

~Time skip to when they finish their food~

"That was well needed I was so hungry" Andy giggled.

"Thought you where hungry" I giggled.

"At least my baby got food" Rye smiled at him and Andy smiled back and pecked him on his lips.

"My gawd all you guys are so adorable together" I smiled a them all.

"Yeah thanks Mikey but now you need someone" Andy giggled.

"What is up with you and Jack wanting me to find someone" we all giggled except from Brook. 

"Hey Brook you okay?" I looked over to see him sleeping cuddling into Jack "Explains why he was quiet and couple goals" I giggled.

"Okay we definitely need to find you someone" Rye giggled.

"My god I will find someone eventually but until then I will fan girl over Randy and Jacklyn" I giggled and they all just smiled at me "Okay you boys better not plan anything for me or set anything up"

"We won't" Rye winked at Andy who nodded.

"No I saw that I swear boys if it means that you I will find someone okay" I smiled at them. 

"Okayyy" Jack said. 

"your quiet you okay?" Andy asked Jack who was really quiet.

"Yeah I just don't want to wake up Brooky" Jack said while kissing the top of his head. 

"MY GAWD WILL YOU GUYS STOP BEING SO FRICKING ADORABLE" we all giggled.

"I'm going to stay over night with Andy to keep him company and make sure that if he's okay" Rye said while smiling at me jack and a sleeping Brook.

"Okay Brook will be excited" me and Jack giggled.

"Umm why?" Rye looked at us confused.

"Well when we was walking back he was getting so excited over me, him and Jack being a trio because you guys would be spending a lot of time together and it was so cute how excited he was he said we would be an amazing trio" we all giggled.

"Well that sounds like Brook" Andy giggled.

"Definitely" Rye replied to him.

"Hello guys visiting hours is over sorry but one of you can stay with him if you'd like" the doctor smiled at us.

"Okay we'll leave now and I'll be staying with him" Rye smiled at the doctor. 

"Okay" the doctor said as he walked out.

"I guess we will see you tomorrow when you get released" I said as I stood up.

"Okay bye" Both Rye and Andy replied.

"I don't want to wake up Brook" Jack pouted.

"Well you will have to you can guide him back i'll carry his jacket" I replied to Jack.

"Sure" Jack smiled while attempting to wake Brook up. 

He finally got him to sort of wake up but all he did was crawl further into Jack's lap. 

"Come on babe I'll guide you back and when we get back we can cuddle in bed and you can go back to sleep" Jack said to him in a soothing voice.

"Fine" he groaned and stood up with Jack's help. 

 "Bye guys we'll see you tomorrow" Jack said as we all walked out the room.

"Bye" Andy and Rye shouted.

A/N

Sorry that I haven't posted in ages but here's a chapter its really just a filler chapter

-Shakira