Chapter 23

Mikeys POV

OMG Randy is real ahhh. I knew my dream would come true lol. I have always wanted them to be together. I knew they would be the best and the cutest couple ever. Finally they have seen than have deep feelings for each other. They seem so happier together. I just can't believe it Rye actually asked him out. I was deep in thought when I heard the door to mine and Andy's room open. 

"Hey Mikey" smiled Jack.

"Oh what? Oh Jack heyy"

"So what was you thinking about?" Jack had asked me.

"Oh nothing"

"You where thinking about something your never like that unless you in deep though of something"

"It was nothing just random thoughts" I smiled at him.

"Aw okay so what was you doing before that?" he's very curious today its usually Brook asking all of the questions. 

"I was talking to Andy and Rye for like the first time today they've been in the Rarvey room all day" I answered not giving any hints because it was there thing.

"Aw cool they where just in mine and Brooks room and they are so cute. They should be together. They kept smiling at each other and they didn't know that I had noticed that Rye put his arm around Andy's waist. They are so adorable" He smiled. I find it so funny that they don't know about Andy's and Rye's relationship.

"Aww yeah they are so adorable together. They should really get together" I giggled.

"What you laughing at?" Jack asked me. 

"Oh nothing" I smiled at him "So did you want something??" I asked the question this time.

"I just wanted to ask you something?"

"Sure fire away" i'm actually scared of what he's going to ask me. 

"So one I know Rye would tell you is him and Andy dating? and 2 do you want to go out for food? i'm mega hungry" 

"Um I dunno but I have my suspicions and sure anyone else coming?"

"Aw okay and do you wanna invite the rest of the boys as well?" he asked smiling. 

"Sure i'll go ask Rye and Andy you can ask Brook" 

"Okay sure i'll go ask him now"

"Okay I will do the same" We both left the room at the same time but not making more of a conversation or even looked at each other we just concentrated on our mission. I laughed to myself at that. 

I knocked on the door before entering because you never know what they are doing. Anyone could be doing anything behind a closed door.

"Come in" shouted Rye through the shut door.

"Hey boys"

"Aw hey Mikey" Andy replied. 

"Hey mike" Rye smiled.

"Okay so two things" I said while smiling at them both.

"Okay" Rye answered. 

"So one Jack noticed the arm Rye had around Andy's waist and thinks that you two are adorable and should be together" I got interrupted by giggles from the both of them. 

"We definitely should be together shouldn't we Fovvs" Rye laughed and smiled at Andy at the same time.

"We definitely should" giggled Andy. 

"And 2 Jack wants to go out for food do you guys want to come or do you want to make up an excuse so you guys can have a chill date night in?" I smiled at them both.

"Um I like the second idea better" smiled Andy as he looked at Rye to see get an answer from him.

"Oh me to Fovvs" he smiled and pecked him on the lips. 

"AWWWW MY GAWD" the boys giggled at my reaction "So what's the excuse?"

"Umm well you can say Andy is really tired and say that I have editing to catch up on"

"Okay will do have fun boys" I winked at them. I walked out the room to meet Jack in the hallway.

"So what did Brook say?"

"He said yes come on when has he ever tuned down food" we both laughed "what did Rye and Andy say?" 

"True and Andy is tired and wants to catch up on sleep and Rye has editing to catch up on"

"Aw okay I guess its just me, you and Brook" he smiled.

"Yeah" I smiled back.

A/N

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a while caught up on school and not in the right mental place right now but i'm going to be posting more now.

Hope you like this chapter.

-Shakira