Chapter 18

Rye's POV

I woke up to the best site in the world. I woke up to Andy's cute morning face with his messy hair, his sleepy eyes/face and his adorable sleepy voice. 

"Morning Rye pie" Andy smiled at me. Aww I just love his voice.

"Morning Fovvs" I said smiling at him and playing with his hair.

"I love it when you do that" he smiled at me. 

"Do what?" I asked him in a little confusion but guessing he meant me playing with his hair.

"You know" he giggled at me. 

"No I don't" I said as I started to tickle him 

"Stop it Rye stop" He giggled with his cute little giggle and he started to try and resist it.

"Noo because your really cute and I love your laugh" 

"Awww stop please Rye"

"Fine" I smiled at him "Oh and I know what you love me doing, you love me playing with your hair"

"Yeah exactly" he says as I go to get up but he stops me.

"Come on Fovvs I got to get up before I don't get up at all" I moaned at him.

"No I want to stay just a little longer please?" he begged me. 

"No I have to get up"

"Please"

"No Fovvs I will come back with something for you something very special" I gave him a checky little smile.

"Okay it better be good" he said as I walked out of the Rarvey room and shut the door behind me. 

I walked into the kitchen because I wanted a tea and thought that I could make Andy one as well with some toast. I thought that only Mikey would be in there but I saw that Brook was in there as well playing on the Xbox.

"Alright boys?" I asked them. 

"Yeah" they both answered at the same time simultaneously.

"Good don't mind me just making toast and tea for me and Andy"

"Oohhh" Mikey replied.

"Oh its not like that Mike" I smiled at him and hinting at him to shut up.

"Alright if you say so" Mikey winked at me. I just turned around and carried on making the tea and the toast. While I was making them I was just listening to the boys and thinking about all of the moments between me and Andy and my god I was smiling like mad. "Alright boys see you in a bit" I said as I walked out of the room with 2 cups of teas and 2 plates of toast. I walked into the room and seen Andy sat up on my bed with his phone in his hand probably catching up on social media. 

"Heyy Fovvs"

"Oh hey your back"

"Yeah and I have got tea and toast"

"Oh is that all"

"No of course not" I said while giving him his toast and putting the tea down on the side.

"Well then what else is there?"

"This" I said as I locked his lips with mine once again. It took him a second to realize what was happening but as he reacted he quickly put the plate on the side and pulled me further onto him. Our lips moved in sync as if they where meant to be the lips I am going to kiss for the rest of my life. I moved on to of hi further and had my legs on both sides of him. 

We both pulled away to catch our breath again. We sat there with both of our four heads touching one another. We both smiled at each other and we sat there for a minute coping our heads around what just happened until Andy spoke again.

"That was totally worth it" He smiled so much at me.

"Definitely" I smiled back at him.

A/N

Hey guys hoped you enjoyed this chapter. 

Loving all this support thank you so much x

-Shakira