Chapter 21

Mikey's POV

I got up to get a cup of tea as I heard Andy scream but a happiness scream. So I went to go see what he was squealing at. I remembered that Andy was in the Rarvey room with Rye. I can't remember why though. I knocked before I walked in so they know someone is coming in. 

"Hey boys whats going on I heard Andy squeal?" I looked in confused.

"Oh nothing we where just messing about" Rye said to me smiling.

"Oh right I swear it sounded like one of those screams that Andy makes when something really amazing happens"

"No me and Rye where play fighting" he smiled at Rye.

"Okay well have fun" I smiled at them both as I walked out of the room and closed the door behind me.

I walked back into the kitchen to start making my tea and saw that Jack was making one. 

"Oh hey Jack I was just about to make one"

"Oh haha I will make one for you"

"Thanks mate" I smiled at Jack. 

"Its alright" he answered as I walked up to him.

"So how has your day been?"

"Its been good thanks Mike what about your?"

"Its been pretty relaxing to be honest I've just been lounging around all day"

"Aw fair enough" 

"yeah" I answered as the kettle finished brewing. He poured the water into both of our cups and added the milk.

"Its alright but stop saying thanks you don't need to i offered"

"Yeah I know but I still feel like I should say thanks"

"Yeah I know you to well Mikey"

"yeah well see you in a bit" I said while walking off with my tea.

"Okay yeah" he answered while walking out the door.

*time skip to 8:00pm*

I haven't seen Rye, Andy or Brook all day. Well Brook is always on the Xbox and Rye and Andy have been in the Rarvey room all day. As I was deep in my thoughts I heard the door open and a very happy Andy.

"Hey Andy you seem very very happy"

"Yeah I am Mike"

"Aw that's good any specific reason why?"

"Uhm nope just in a good mood"

"Ah cool how's Rye?"

"He's good"

"Real good?"

"Yeah you could say so" he smiled at me. 

"good"

"Yeah so what have been doing all day?" Andy had asked me.

"I've just been watching tv and on my phone all day to be honest what about you?"

"Cool and I have just been chilling with Rye all day as you cold guess anyways" he giggled at me. 

"Yeah I have you two have been pretty close lately"

"Yeah we have its been good real good"

"Aawww thats gooddd"

"Yeahh"

A/N

Sorry that it isn't much but I wanted to post one as I haven't posted in 2 days.

-Shakira