Chapter 15

*self-harm mention*

Andy's POV

Today has been a good day I spent most of it with Rye because I love him so much and he always makes the mood lighter and happier just by him being himself. I walk into the front room to see Mikey, Jack and Brook watching Netflix well deciding what to watch. 

"Hey boys do any of you want to go for a walk? Only because I feel like going on a walk" I asked the boys because I wanted to get out of the house as it is 4pm and I haven't been outside today. 

"Yeah sure mate" Brook said being the energetic person he is.

"Na sorry mate I'm tired" Mikey replied smiling at me.

"Its alright what about you Jack?" I said not really knowing what he would say.

"Yeah sure mate let me grab my shoes" he replied while smiling and getting up to get his shoes on. Glad that they both came because I have not spent that much time with them both lately.

"Alright" I answered while getting a jumper. 

As I was getting my jumper I bumped into Rye. 

"Alright mate?" he asked.

"Yeah just going out for a walk with Jack and Brook has I have not spent much time with them and I feel like where drifting so yeah" I said smiling at him because I love this boy so much.

"Alright Fovss have fun with the boys"

"Do you wanna come Rye pie?"

"Na I'm alright I want to hang with Mike anyways"

"Alright you have fun as well then"

"Thanks"

"alright see you after then" I said while walking out of the door with the boys.

"So you guys been alright lately? Feels like I haven't spoke to you both for ages"

"Well yeah thats because of you running away the other day then spending the rest of the day and morning with Rye and the days before that you where out a lot" right yeah I nearly forgot about that thanks Brook.

"yeah I agree" Jack said while smiling at Brook. Those two can be very cute with each other sometimes well most times.

"Yeah sorry guys guess it is my fault" I said looking at them at kind of faking a smile because now I can't stop thinking about when Rye found me cutting. Now I can't stop rubbing my wrists.

"Its alright mate we understand that you where mad or upset" Brook said giving me a reassuring smile.

"Thanks" I said faking another smile. I am used to this I do this all day every day. Thinking about everything thats happened makes me want to cut and rub my arm more.

"You alright mate you keep rubbing your arm?" Jack asked as he notices almost everything.

"Yeah just uhm.. really itchy thats all" I said.

"Alright as long you are alright we all are" He said smiling at me. These boys are so caring.

"Awww" 

"What?" they both asked at the same time.

"You guys are just so cute" I said as we all giggled together at the same time.

A/N

Hey guys sorry that I haven't posted in about 2 days I feel really bad I do honestly lol

Thanks for all of the continues support. I enjoy writing this.

-Shakira