Chapter 8

Jack's POV

Rye and Andy have now been gone for at least 3 hours something's got to be wrong because one of them would have messaged one of us so we know that everything's okay. I am really worried I really am. All of the sudden I hear the door open but no voices. So I decide to jump up and check if its Rye and Andy. OMG it was finally and there both okay.

"Oh my god you boys scared the crap out of me I thought something really bad has happened glad nothing bad has happened" I said so grateful that they where okay.

"Yeah sorry Jack I forgot to text one of you because me and Fovvs was talking" he said all apologetic.

"Its alright I was just worried and scared a lot because I though that you wouldn't take that long" this time I was more calmer as they where okay.

"Yeah sorry we took ages we got carried away in our conversation then Fovvs got cold so we started to walk back" he said very calm.

"Like I said its okay because I know that your both okay now especially you Andy" I directed it at Andy because he hasn't said anything since it hes walked through that door although he was shivering a bit.

"Yeah i'm okay thanks jack" Andy said to me being all shy and quiet.

"Yeah that's good" I said so glad that my best mate is okay.

"Alright Jack me and Fovvs are going into mine and Harvey's room" he said while looking at Andy hinting at him.

"Okay have fun with whatever your going to do" I said making sure that they would because I think Andy needs to have some fun.

"See ya around the house Hack" Andy says walking past.

"yeah" as they both walked into Rye's and harvey's room I decided to go and tell Brook and Mikey that they are back and that they are both okay. I walked into the Mindy room to see that they where both playing on the Xbox.

"Boys" I say trying to get there attention.

"yeah" they both replied.

"Andy and Rye are back there both okay but they are spending time in the Rarvey room by themselves. I think Rye is trying to make Andy happier as I think he does need it anyway" making sure they understood what I was saying.

"Ah that's good told you they where going to be okay" Brook said knowing that he was right again because of that smirk on his face.

"That's good" Mikey said concentrating on the game still because that's what he's like. So glad that Andy is okay and Rye of course. Even though Andy seemed a little of since he's walked into the house.

A/N

I am so happy that you guys are enjoying this fanfic. 

Also just wanted to say that I am so proud of the boys they have came so far and they deserve everything. I can't believe they go from living in 1 room, to living in a 2 bedroom apartment to a 8 bedroom mansion. There is no word to explain how proud I am. I literally cried for how proud I am. They do so much for us and it means a lot to me. They are so giving, caring and loving and just so perfect I can't get over it. 

Okay I will stop there otherwise I will end up writing a whole essay lol.

I LLLOOOOVVVVEEEE YYYOOOUUUUU GGGGUUUUUYYYYSSSSS !!!!!!!

-Shakira