Chapter 43

Rye's POV

I hear laughing coming from the Mindy room. I walk in to see Andy and Libby having a good time. I stand in the doorway watching them. Mostly Andy. I love to see him having a good. Especially after everything that he's been through. He deserves everything in the world and more. 

"Alright there?" Andy giggled.

"Yeah" I smiled at them both "Having fun?"

"Yeah, we are she's actually Pretty amazing and funny" Andy laughed, while Libby smiled at him.

"Better not be cheating on me babe" I giggled 

"Nah, she's like a little sister to me" Andy smiled.

"I know" I giggled and so did Libby "So, Libby?"

"Yeah" she smiled up at me.

"Mikey huh" I winked at her.

"What about him?" She asked clearly confused and not catching on. 

"You and Mikey would be an amazing couple not gonna lie" I smiled at her, she blushed and Andy giggled.

"Thank you" She said as she looked down. 

"I was waiting for you to mention Mikey and Libby" Andy laughed and walked over and cuddled into me. 

"Awww mega cute!" Libby said with a smirk on her face. 

"Why thank you" I giggled and so did Andy "Babe, do you wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure, if it's alright with Libby?" Andy looked up at her for an answer. 

"Yean! Of course, go and spend time with your lover I'll go and see Jacklyn and actually speak to them" Libby said with a smile on her face and getting up to go to their room.

"Okay thanks, Lib" Andy smiled at her as we walked away into my room. Well, and Harvey's, but he's never here. 

I opened the door and let Andy in first and closed it behind us. I grabbed my laptop and started turning it on. 

"So, what film do you want to watch?" I asked Andy. 

"Ooohh do you want to watch the fault in our stars? I've been meaning to watch it"

"Sure. Also, as you spent time with Libby tell me about her?" I asked. 

"Sure. Well, she is funny, she loves gay couples, she is into the same sort of stuff as me, she likes our music, she listens mostly to music like Mikey's, she is shy at first but when you get through to her she is very crazy, funny and kind of nutty"

"Aw okay she sounds pretty cool and Mikey's type" I giggled. 

"You really want her and Mikey to get together don't you?" Andy laughed.

"Ugh yeah, they'd be adorable together and I SHIP IT 10000000000% AND I want to plan something to get them together you want to help?" I asked him hoping he would say yes.

"I ship it that much to and definitely I'm in"

"OKay we'll plan it in a couple of days maybe, but it'll be as soon as we can plan it and do it"

"Okay let's watch the film now. I really want to watch it" Andy giggled and got to admit I love that giggle.

"Okay" I answered.

We started the film and Andy cuddled into me and we led there watching the film.

~Time skip ending of film~

The film was about to end and the whole time I kept kissing Andy. He was so into the film and me kissing him was distracting him and he'd get angry at me. The film has now ended and Andy is crying. 

Love of my lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें