Chapter 55

3rd POV

They have now finished playing truth or dare and are now in there own rooms separated into the couples and Fatima left to go home. Mikey and Libby are in Andy and Mikey's room, Rye and Andy are in Rye's and Harvey's room and Jack and Brook are in their room. They should just make them their official rooms. 

Rye and Andy are cuddled up on Rye's bed. 

"Hey, babe guess what?" Andy said to Rye. 

"What?" 

"I love you" Andy says with the biggest smile on his face "I love you with everything in me. I love you with my body heart and soul"

"Aww baby boy, I love you with my body, heart and soul too" Rye smiled at him and leans in there lips connect. It's like fireworks are going off all around them. It gets more heated and before they both know it Rye is on top of Andy and is grinding against him. It gets even more heated and I guess you know what happens then.

~Time skip (morning)~

Andy and Rye are still sleeping as they are tired after last night. In the kitchen Brook and Jack are making breakfast together for everyone. They are making everyone a bacon sandwich. In the other half of the room, Mikey and Libby are cuddling while watching Netflix.

"Breakfast!" Both Jack and Brook shouted then giggled because they didn't plan to say it at the same time.

"Coming" Mikey says as he helps Libby up. 

"Are the boys coming?" Brook asked them.

"I'll go check" Mikey says.

"Wait, babe um be careful I heard something last night just prepare yourself" LIbyy laughed.

"Umm.. okay" Mikey answered confused as his innocent mind didn't understand what that meant. 

He was walking towards the boys' room and so far couldn't hear anyone speaking or any movements in the room. He got closer and still nothing. So, he knocked on the door and got no response. They must be in a deep sleep he thought. He slowly opened the door and saw clothes all over the room and seen them on the bed asleep, Covered up gladly he thought. He went over to Rye's bed and shook him. He slowly woke up and was shocked to see Mikey.

"Oh hey, bud what's up?" Rye asked him.

"Umm... Brook and Jack cooked breakfast this morning and its ready I am going to leave you to wake up Andy hope you had fun" Mikey giggled as he walked out the room. 

As he walked back into the kitchen Libby stared at him waiting for an answer.

"I see what you mean by be careful. They were covered up its fine and now I get what you heard" Mikey laughed as he sat down.

"Yeah" Libby laughed with him. Jack and Brook finally caught on.

"I bet they had a lot of fun" Jack smirked and Brook just giggled to themselves.

2 minutes later Andy and Rye walk in hand in hand. Their hair is all messy and they have massive smiles on their faces. Andy is wearing a hodding to big for him which is most probably Rye's and nothing else that they can see. Rye is also wearing a hoodie but shorts as well.

"Hey, guys" Andy smiles sleepishly.

"Hey" Brook winks at them. Andy goes red and buries his face into Rye's shoulder and they link hands. 

"So, had fun last night?" Jack laughed.

"Yeah, lots" Rye smirked as he glanced at his fiance. 

"First time?" Brook asks.

"Yeah" Andy said.

"Ohhh" Jack replied with a smirk.

"Guys you know I am still here" LIbby said as all of the boys giggled.

"You'll get used to it babe" Mikey smiled at Libby.

"Oh my god guys I have an idea for us all" Libby said excitedly as she thought of a brilliant idea.

"Ohhh spill" Mikey replied intrigued and as all the boys looked at her waiting for her to respond.

"Okay here me out, so we are all engaged, yes" all the boys nodded in agreement "Why don't we have a joint wedding, we all get married on the same day, it'll be really amazing and we all get to experience it on the same day" 

"I love that idea" Mikey said.

"That is an amazing idea" Rye replied as Andy nodded in agreement with him.

"That'll be pretty cool" Brook said.

"Yeah" Jack agreed.

"Okay it's settled we are all getting married on the same day"

A/N 

Hope you like this chapter.

What do you think about them having a joint wedding?

Tell me in the comments

-Shakira