Chapter 51

3rd person

"So, hey guys" Mikey had said while looking around the room at the most amazing people in his life. He can never get angry at any of them. 

"I am so glad that you are okay!" Libby emphasized as she walked over to Mikey to hug him. 

"We all are glad that you are okay" Andy said as everyone nodded in agreement. 

"Thank you so much guys" Mikey replied to them all as he smiled at them.

"No thank you" Rye said as everyone looked at him in confusion "If you didn't walk up to have a go at those dickheads, it could've been me or Andy that would've been stabbed, so thank you" Rye smiled at him and Andy smiled at him as well.

"Yeah thank you, Mike" Andy looked at Mikey with pure love and loyalty.

"Aww guys don't get all cheesy on me now" Mikey started to laugh but stopped as he winced in pain from the wound.

"You know we will if want to" Brook giggled as Jack put his arm around him. 

"Wait, I have something to do" Brook said as he pulled something from out of his jacket pocket. "I know it's not the best time to do it, but if I don't do it I will chicken out when it is the right time" Brook said nervously as Jack looked at his hand and saw a blue box and he instantly smiled.

"So, Jack we have known each other for quite a while now. From the moment we met at the airport I knew you where the one, but was scared to say. I love the way you smile. I love the way you make me feel by looking at me. I get so weak and vulnerable when I am around you and I love it. I love everything about you and what you do to me" Brook winked at Jack and everyone laughed as Brook lent down on one knee and looked at the most amazing boyfriend e could ever have he asked "Jack Daniel Duff will you marry me Brooklyn Gibson David Avram Wyatt?" brook asked him nervously.

Jack and a massive smile on his face the biggest smile he has ever had and said: "YES A HUNDRED MILLION TIMES YES!" Jack screamed as brook put the ring on his finger. 

"Congrats guys but Brook your name is way too long" Libby laughed at them as everyone nodded in agreement. 

"Congralations" The rest of them said to both of them, Jack and Brook. 

"Here you go" Fatima said as she walked through the door and passed Brook a phone "I got it all for you" She said.

"Aww thank you" Brook said as he hugged Fatima. Everyone else in the room looked at them in confusion. "Oh yeah, you guys were walking into the room and she walked out I stepped out for a minute and asked her to record it" Brook smiled at everyone as he answered to their confused faces. 

"Aww okay" Andy smiled.

"Yeah, she's gonna be hanging around with us more. You'll all like her and Libby will get a lady friend as well I think you'll like her Libs" Brook said as he looked at Libby.

"Ah that's good she seems good and cool" Libby smiled as she looked over at Fatima. 

"Aww thank you, you do to" Fatima said as she walked out smiling.

A/N

Hope you liked this chapter its short, but I wanted to write something to calm me down lol. 

-Shakira