Chapter 33

Rye's Pov

"Ryan Beaumont?" The doctor asked.

"YES!" I kind of shouted as me and all the boys stood up.

"Andrew is going to be okay" he stopped and smiled as I sighed in relief "but he does have a broken rib, a broken leg and is in a lot of pain we have prescribed him with pain killers and he will need to rest, we will keep him over night for observations."

"Oh my god he's going to be okay" I said as I jumped up and hugged Mikey.

"Yeah we told you he would be" Brook smiled at me.

"Just remember though that he will be in a lot of pain and he will need looking after" the doctor said.

"We will do don't worry" Jack said smiling.

"I'll look after him" I smiled "Can we go see him?" I asked in excitement.

"You can but I need to tell you something first" the doctor had told us all serious now.

"Wait what? whats wrong?"Mikey said now really concerned.

"I don't know if any of you know but he's been self harming he has cuts all up his left arm" doctor replied in a sad tone.

"I..I.. knew" I said quietly and all the boys and the doctor turned to look at me and I started crying again.

"Its okay Rye but I just want to ask why didn't you tell any of us?" Jack asked as Mikey came over hugging me.

"He was trying so hard to hide it from us all I knew that day he walked of to his spot I was running up to him and he was c...cu...cutting" I sighed with even more tears rolling down my face.

"Its okay we get it don't cry everything is going to be okay" Brook smiled at me.

"You can go see him now when you ready" the doctor smiled and waked of.

"Thank you" Mikey shouted.

I sat back down trying to calm myself down. Mikey sat down next to me and pulled me into a cuddle and started playing with my hair because he knows it calms me down.

After about 10 minutes I finally calmed down and by now the boys where sat on the floor all around me.

"Can we go see Andy now?" I asked "but don't mention about the cutting he'll cry"

"Sure we can and we won't don't worry" Jack said and the rest of the boys smiling at his response. 

We all stood up and we walked to the room that Andy was in. As I walked in and he saw my face his face lit up he went to move and remembered that it was painful so lent back down I ran over to him and gave him a long kiss.

"Awwwww" Mikey and me and Andy just giggled but he stopped.

"It hurts to laugh" he smiled.

"Jake and his mate is going to get it" I said angrily. 

"No don't let the police deal with it babe I don't want you getting in trouble" Andy said as he touched my hand and I intertwined my fingers with his. 

"We're all so glad you didn't come with something too serious" Mikey said.

"Definitely" Jack smiled. 

"So gutted you have to stay overnight but I will be by your side the whole and I will be here if you need me so don't worry" I smiled.

"Aww you don't have to" He gave me a big smile.

"I do and I will" I said to him in my demanding voice.

"COUPLE GOALSSSSSS" Brook screamed and we both giggled again Andy not so much because it hurts him.

"I'm hungry" I pouted but I don't like hospital food"

"Same" all the boys said.

"Me, Jack and Brook will go get some McDonalds and bring it all back and you two can stay together" MIkey smiled.

"Sounds like an idea" I said.

"Okay" Jack said.

"Sure" Brook said.

"I like that idea" Andy smiled.

A/N

Seeeeee Andyy'ssssssss okayyyyyyyyyyy

-Shakira