Chapter 3

•Dave•

"Bitch"

"Bitch"

I stared at this stupid ass bitch who just wasted some damn beer on my Gucci shirt. Do she know how much this shit cost? She better have the money for this shit.

"I'm so sorry. I'll clean it up"she settle the tray on the bar and grabbed her towel. She bend down to the floor and cleaned up the spill beer. I watched her cleaned up and then got back up. "Can I help you?"she ask.

"Duh. You ain't gonna clean my damn shirt"I said.

"Look sir......"

"It's Dave"I said with an attitude.

"Dave. I'm sorry that I waste beer on your shirt. Is there anything I can do?"she ask.

"Yeah, buy me another shirt"I said.

She just stared at me. "Uhhhh, buy? I ain't buying shit. You can just put that shit in the washer and wash it Mr. Dave"she said then walked off.

Oh hell no. Either she gone buy me another motherfuckin shirt or I'ma kill her ass. "Say..."I grabbed her arm but regretted it. She quickly punch me in the nose causing me to let her go and cover my nose. Everybody at the bar was looking at me and her.

"Damn!"some of them said.

"Mr. Dave I'm so so......."

"NOELANI!!"I heard her boss called her. He held his hand out with a mean mug on his face.

"Look I'm sorry. You know how I am"she said to him.

"I don't care, you did this shit before and cause the man to sue us. Give it up"he said. She looked at me then back at her boss. She took off her apron and threw it at him. She stormed out the bar leaving her purse and phone. Now I have to follow her.

I walked out the bar following the girl who was livid. She was pushing people out the way making everyone look at her.

"Aye love"I called her. She didn't even turn around. I hurried and grabbed her arm. Her reflex skills was on point cause her ass hit me so hard. "It the Gucci shirt now it's my arm"

"Damn you"she said trying to leave out my grip.

"I was stopping you to give back your purse and phone"I handed her the phone and purse back. "Ugly ass phone"I looked at her flip phone. She rolled her eyes and walked away from me.

Now who gone clean my damn shirt. She ain't getting away with this shit.