Chapter 52

•Noelani•

Jersey wasn't like New York

Jersey wasn't like New York. It was kind of small. 21 counties I think. We are in the middle of Philadelphia and New York. Scary to me cause I know word gone spread fast that Dave is back in the United States. I'm not worried though. I'm just worried that Biggy might find out where I am and kill me and my precious baby. Why am I so scared of one nigga? What happened to me? I use to not care about life at all. But now I am. One little mistake changes everything.

"You ready to see the house?"Dave ask with a smiled. He's more happier about this big move. Me, I'm neutral. I don't care.

"Yeah"I mumble nodding my head. The Escalade pulled up to this big ass house that resembles a bit of Dave old house.

Well a little

Well a little. "Waaaa laaaa"dave hop out the truck with a big smile. "Ouuu babe, smell that fresh air"

I step out the truck walking around it to Dave. I stared at the front door smirking. "It's beautiful"I chimed.

"Let's go look in the inside. Aye y'all make sure to tell me when the truck pull up with my shit!!"dave yelled. His workers, I guess, nod they head continuing what they was doing. Dave open the door revealing the interior of the house.

"We must stay where the rich people stay at,huh"I asked.

"Yeah. Doctors, lawyers. Even the mayor stay somewhere around here"dave said. "Nice little neighborhood to raise our baby"

"True"I giggled.

"Listen baby"dave turn to me. "There's a party tonight. Like a welcome party, wanna go"

"Lemme guess, you want me to steal someone's money"I smiled.

"Didn't we fucking talked about this. You ain't doing that shit no more"dave hissed. "Just get dressed up and look pretty. That's all you gotta do"

And just like that, Dave walked away from me. It ain't my fault that I'm use to stealing niggas money.

_______________

Yalllllllll chapter 55 or probably 60 is the last chapter. Book 2 will be great cause now 53-55 will be a shock to y'all