Chapter 25

•Noelani•

The house was quiet

The house was quiet. Too quiet. Dave said I had a job to do which is stealing money from this building we going to. Dave is doing the most in New York. Stealing money from people. What if they come back and kill him? Shiiiddd. Then I'll be free from his ass.

"You ready?"dave ask. I was putting on this heels then I grab the pink hat.

"Look like you played in that movie"dave laugh

"What movie?"I smiled.

"Ummmm what's it called?.....ohhhh the matrix"dave laugh.

"You have jokes"I rolled my eyes. "Let's hurry up and get this money"I walked out the room making sure to sway my hips.

"Better stop"

•Later•

I open the door to the gold Lamborghini getting out the car

I open the door to the gold Lamborghini getting out the car. I stared at all the nice cars that was in the garage. "Damn"I mumble.

"Yep. Damn"dave said.

"They all rich or something?"I ask.

"Or something? They just rich"dave chuckle.

"They can't just be rich. There's something behind their story on being rich"I said.

"Bruh. Just shut up and focus"dave said. He open the door this luxurious building. Some people was dressed up causal like me. Some had on dresses with they make up all done and shit.

"This a auction?"I ask dave.

"Sort off. They have that every Thursday"—"Seems like it's over"dave said. I stared off looking at the man I see the last time that knew dave. What was his name again?

"Aye dave"he walked up to us. He smiled at me then gave dave a blank look. "You going to mister big funeral?"oh shit.

"Yeah. Pay my condolences"dave said.

"Some people said that you killed him. The streets talking"Paul, that's his name.

"Why don't I go and get a drink"I said to them both. I walked away from Dave and Paul so they can talk it out. I don't want to hear that I killed mister big and now the streets talking. People think Dave did it. But no. They have the story all wrong. "Can I get some ciroc?"I ask.

"Yes ma'am"the bartender said.

"Well Well Well. Isn't dave lil killer"I heard a female voice behind me. I turn around seeing the queen of New York. Well technically she ain't queen. "You remember me?"

"Uhhh let me guess"I tap my chin. "The hoe of New York"I smiled.

"You bitch"she took out a knife that was on her thigh. But she couldn't stab me since her husband was walking up to her.

"Ashlee"once I heard that name. My whole heart drop. If this Ashlee, then the man is my father. I look at the man who walked up to us. He wasn't my father. "Your husband needs to see you upstairs"

"Tell him I'm coming"Ashlee smiled. The man looked at me in shock then walked away. "How's your mother?"she smiled.

"I don't know where she is"I said.

"Ma'am your ciroc"the bartender said. Ashlee quickly grab my drink then smiled at me.

"Thanks for the drink noelani. It was nice seeing you again"she walked away from me leaving me in shock.

My father is here. And he married that bitch Ashlee.