Chapter 14

• Dave •

I stared at noelani as she tried to escape my grip. She looked into my eyes as tears ran down her face. For some reason, seeing her cry made me want to cry with her. I let go of her backing away from her. She looked at me grabbing her neck.

"Why'd you stop?"she ask.

"You wanted me to kill you? I want my money and you ain't saying shit!"I semi yelled.

"I told you I do....."I stop her by pulling out my gun. She look deep into the barrel. "You really need that money"

"Yes"I said.

"I don't have it"she said slowly then walked away. "Can I go home!"she yelled.

I don't know if I wanted to let her go or stay. Buy I know she know where that money is. She ain't going nowhere.

"No, not until you tell me where my fucking money is!!" I yelled.

"Listen,  your a big drug dealer. I know you are. Just sell more drugs"noelani said.

"No"I said.

"What do you mean no?"noelani looked at me.

"I want my money"Ima keep that till she breaks.

"I don't have it"noelani walked away from me to the kitchen. "Why can't you go mess with that bitch and her brother who wanted the money for themselves?"

"Why you keep lying to me? I know you have it cause you said earlier I needed it"I sat down on the stool. "But you don't want to tell me cause you scared that I might kill you"

"You fucking right about that"noelani said. "A lot of people threats my life"

"It happens"I mumble.

"Why I'm still here? I need to go home"noelani sigh. That's when a light bulb went off. If I send her home, she will lead me to the money.

"I'm tired of you anyways"I hop off the bar stool walking to my room. "Go home"

"You don't have to tell me twice"she rush to the door opening it then left out my condo slamming the door. I took out my phone calling biggy.

"Hello"

"Follow her home. That money is there"