Chapter 37

•Noelani•

The next thing I knew, I was push on the wall being attack by Dave soft lips

The next thing I knew, I was push on the wall being attack by Dave soft lips. He didn't hold back. He wanted me and I wanted him. But I didn't tell him that I was a virgin. I was scared to. My body didn't seem like it was scared. I love this feeling of being kiss on the neck. It feels like I'm being treated like a queen.

"Ah fuck"I moaned out feeling dave sucking my neck now. I tilt my head back letting him suck my neck like a vampire. I couldn't control my moaning. I didn't want to have sex in the kitchen. Can we at least take this in the bedroom.

"You like that?"dave ask breathing down my neck. God. My eyes was fixing to roll in the back of my head.

"Yeah"I moan. "Let's go to your room"I whispered. Dave smirked at me picking me up. I wrap my legs around his waist kissing his sweet lips. He rubbed my ass through the dress.

He open the door to his room closing it with his feet. The kissing didn't stop at all. It was like he didn't want to stop kissing me. It was making me more horny.

He laid me on the bed looking at my body. "Take off your dress"he said seductively. Why I have to take off the dress? I want him to do it.

"You do it"I spoke back.

"You want to keep that dress or do you want me to rip it off you?"he ask. Now this dress. I love this dress. But I can always get another dress like this.

I got up from laying down and crawl towards him. I grab his collar from his shirt and whisper to his ear. "Rip it off me"I lick his ear. I felt his lips on my neck again as I pulled him on top me. He rip my dress off with no remorse.

I felt his lips kissing all over my body. From my chest to my hip bone down to my inner thigh. He pull my panties off throwing them across the room. He took my legs lifting them up a bit looking at my pussy. My heart started to speed up when I felt his thumb on my clit. That's when I felt his thumb going in. It hurt like a bitch. I jump a bit pushing his hand back. "Wait"I mumble.

"What's wrong?"dave ask.

"I-I didn't tell you that I'm a virgin"I said. Dave sat up a bit and looked at me. "Sorry"

"Nah you good. I'm the one that's sorry"dave said. "I don't want to rush and you don't know what sex really is"

"I do know what it is, it's just that....."I was cut off by Dave getting up from bed. "Where you going?"

"I don't want to take your virginity noelani"—"I love you. But I don't know If you feel the same way"

"Dave I do feel the same way. I thank god for you everyday because you saved my life off the street. You gave me food, clothes, and a phone"I chuckle. "Shelter. You was mean as fuck at first but now......"I sigh heavily.

"You really want this. I want you to find the right guy....."

"And I did. I loved you before you ever found me on the street. That day at the bar"I smiled.

He walk back to the bed. He pulled off my bra looking at my breast. I didn't feel bad, I didn't feel insecure. I let him look at me, absorb me.

Finally he laid me back in bed kissing my breast. He suck my left nipple while cupping rubbing the right breast. "Oh god"I moaned. So this is what it feels like to be love. To be kiss and sucked on. I know it sounds weird but god.

Dave was now fully out his clothes on top me. Now I'm very scared cause I don't know what it's gone feel like when he sho..... "OHH SHIT!!"I yelled out.

"Shhhh. Relax"Dave whisper to me. I relax for a bit feeling his dick inside me. The pain finally went away then it went to pleasure. I move my hips a bit feeling how wonderful it felt.

"I'm relax now"I moan out. He chuckle. He started thrusting slowly in and out of me. I gasp feeling him. He started picking up the pace. I was wildin now. And my started was turning. I actually peed on myself. But this was a different type of pee. It felt like I was in heaven for minute. But I know the pain will come in the aftermath.

"Oh fuck baby, I'm bout to cum"he moan out. What that mean? Cum?

"Huh?"I open my eyes a bit. Dave pulled out and release all over his sheets. I was breathing in and out trying to catch my breath.

Dave flop down on top of me tired out. I know he gone want round 2 later on.

____________________

Okay y'all. This is why I don't really do sex scenes. I take forever to right them😂😂. I'm not like the other authors who writes sex scenes all the time. I'm more of a action / drama type of writer.

But let me know if y'all like it.