Chapter 16

• Dave •

"It's getting dark out"Biggy said as we drove around New York looking for this bitch. She have my money but she ain't telling. "Still can't find her"

"She over there"one of my boys spotted her. I look over at the abandoned house where she was. "She just staring at it"

"Maybe that's where the money is. Get closer"I said. Biggy drove closer to the house but not to close. It might spook her. I stared even closer trying to see what she was gone do.

Finally she went in the house closing the door behind her. "An abandoned house"Biggy mumble.

"She's homeless?"

I scratch the side of my nose and sniffle. "Yeah"

"For how long?"my boy ask.

"She said since she was a girl"I said watching the door. "Let's go in"

We exit the car walking across the street to this abandoned house. Some people was looking at us like we was crazy. "People looking at us"Biggy mumble.

"So what. I want my fucking money"I fixed my coat. I knocked on the door waiting for her response. "Go to the back"I whispered. Biggy left to the back so she won't run the opposite way.

"Who is it?!"I heard her yelled. I didn't say anything. I kept knocking so she can open the door. "I said! Who is I......"she stop once she saw me.

"Hello noelani"I smiled.

"Why you followed me?"she gritted her teeth. I push her out the way walking inside the abandoned home that didn't smell right or look right.

I made my way to the stairs then into the room. Now, where is that money? "You need to leave!!"she yelled.

"Take her ass to the car"I told my boy. He nod his head and grabbed noelani head putting a towel over her mouth. She fell off to sleep in his arms. I look around the room trashing it. I rip up floor boards, wall paper, and smash some shit around. I want that money!! I then looked at the closet. I walked slowly to the closet open the door. There it was.

"She had it all this time"I mumble. Biggy came in looking around the room.

"What the hell happen here?"Biggy ask.

"She had it"I mumble. Biggy came to the closet looking at my bag.

"Well Well Well"Biggy smiled. "Bitch wasn't lying"

"She was trying to lie but couldn't. She said it herself that she stole my money but didn't want to tell me where it was"I said.

"She homeless. She wanted that money to herself"Biggy said.

"Mhmmm"I nodded my head. All I can think about was killing this bitch for stealing my money. But something was stopping me.