Chapter 41

•Noelani•

"How is he?"I ask my mom. She took off the gloves placing them in a red bin. She sigh looking at her watch.

"He's fine. I took out the bullets and gave him some medicine so he won't feel the pain in his hip. That's where the bullets hit him at"my mom said.

"What about the woman?"I ask. "Did she left?"

"She helped out"

"Her son was the cause of all this"I said. "Do she know that Biggy almost could of killed him"

"She know that he wants to kill you"my mom said. "You have to leave New York noelani"

"What about you?"I ask. "What if he come after you?"

"He won't. His eyes is only on you"my mother said. "I can't stop him and tell him don't kill my daughter....."I stop her from talking.

"Wasn't you the one at la'shanna apartment. You killed la'shanna, didn't you?"I ask.

"Somebody wanted her dead"my mother said. "Biggy mother wanted her dead since she had a baby for Biggy and wanted child support against him"

"What kind of mother was she?"

"La'shanna didn't care about her life. She just wanted the money for the baby. So getting rid of shanna was good for Biggy and he know it"

"So why he keep trying to kill me?"I ask. "If la'shanna wasn't a big deal"

"Maybe because you killed his father. He kept saying he wanted to work it out with him"

"Well to late. His father almost killed me and wanted to kill dave"I said.

"Look. This job ain't easy for women. You have to be careful noelani"my mother said.

"I know....."

"Seems like you don't. You doing everything for Dave. Dave this,Dave that. It's like he's using you"

"You was being use by mister big...."I was cut off.

"By his wife. I'm paying them back for all the mess I create. The mess I gave them so now I'm helping them out. But you, you create this mess and now you have to clean it up"

I didn't know what to say. All of this mess was confusing me. Biggy didn't want la'shanna dead, but his mother did over child support. All this over child support.

Biggy should know that I killed his father for a reason. I should of never killed him. I should of just took the money and left.

I sat down in the chair leaning my head back. I hate the fact that I was force into this shit. Stealing money from other kingpins. That's dangerous but I didn't care, I kept doing it. Not for long though.