Chapter 51

•Dave•

"Ready baby"I spoke while in the taxi cab holding her hand

"Ready baby"I spoke while in the taxi cab holding her hand. She looked up at me with a smile.

"Very ready. Starting fresh and clean"she smiled. "No more killing people"

"Babe"I nudged her.

"In poker"she lied. The cab driver continued back driving. She bust out laughing then shook her head. "It slipped my mind"

"I see that but you are right. Don't even get involved with my work"I spoke. "Focus on the baby. Once we get to New Jersey, I want you in the house relaxing. If you need to go to the store, let me know okay"

She looked at me like she wanted to kill me. "So basically it's like I'm in prison while pregnant"noelani completely turn her body towards me. "Is that what you saying?"

"Babe, I'm just trying to protect you"I stated. "I love you okay"

"Okay"she mumble.

The ride to the airport wasn't long. We finally made it to my jet that was sitting there waiting on us to board. We finally boarded on the jet but before I could board, I got a call from Biggy. I walked to the bathroom so I can be away from noelani. I don't want her to hear me or Biggy conversation. But it ain't right that I'm keeping this a secret from her.

"Hello?"I mumble.

"So I heard that you got that bitch with you"

"Bigs, She pregnant with my child. I can't let her go on by herself unprotected"I gritted my teeth.

"When yo ass get back to the United States. Saturday at 4 o'clock, I'm having a meeting at this address. Ima send it to you later on"

"Gotcha. Anything else"

"Betta spend some quality time with yo girl and unborn baby. I don't care about taking away two lives with one stone" he hung up the phone in my face. I sigh heavily looking down at my phone.

"Babe, I bought your favorite snacks"I heard noelani say.

"Coming"

_________________

I know it's short and getting juicy but chapter 55 is the last chapter then a 2nd book is coming out.

If y'all know anyone who makes good ass book covers, lemme know cause I need someone else to make it. Not me 😂😂

Love y'all ❤️💖 thanks for the support

💕 and ✌🏾