Chapter 34

•Dave•

The food through in 5 minutes since they know who I am

The food through in 5 minutes since they know who I am. But they don't know who noelani is. Now they know after she threw a fit. And when I mean fit, she actually curse them out. I laughed a bit but she can't get mad at my workers. Yes, I own Waffle House. Like noelani said earlier, the other Waffle House was use for drugs. That was my operation. But once the pigs found out, they arrested my workers. I should of kept my shit clean. What also pissed me off was when noelani said she stole money from there. That was other thing. I didn't know her ass was......

"Dave?!"Noelani semi yelled.

"What?"I looked at her. "What you want?"

"Boy don't talk to me like that"she said with an attitude. "I wanted to ask you when is my next hit or lick?"she ask.

"I don't know....."I look up from my food seeing Paul walking in. This nigga following me?

"Wassup Dave. I didn't know you was here"he smiled. "Ohhhh, and you have sexy lady with you"

"Hi......."noelani waved shyly at him. "I forgot your name again"

"It's Paul"he said. He sat down in front of us. "I think I know your name"

"Mmmmmm, What is it?"noelani ask chewing her food.

"Lani"he smiled.

"Close. It's noelani"she said.

"Doesn't matter"Paul laugh. "Anyways, I want to talk to you"Paul looked at me.

"What is it?"I ask.

Paul look at noelani and then me. "Can we talk alone. Outside"Paul nodded his head to the Roll Royce.

"Can't you see that he's on a breakfast date with me"noelani said. "God. Wait till he go home"

"I wasn't talking to you homeless bitch"Paul said which cause noelani to stop eating.

"Paul. Shut up man and go outside. I'll be right there"I said.

"Oh yeah and Paul. This might be your last chance seeing day light"noelani smirked at him. I know that smirk. That's the I'ma kill yo ass smirk. Poor Paul. I was planning on killing his ass too. Taking over New Jersey will be nice.

"Was that a threat?"Paul narrowed his eyebrows. "I dare you to kill me, you watch and see"

"What you gone do?"noelani smiled.

"Might visit your mother after this. Give her another baby. Fuck ha till she can't breath"Paul laugh.

"I don't think that shit funny. Outside now!"I yelled at Paul. Everybody in Waffle House was looking at us. Paul looked at everyone else.

"Fuck y'all lookin at!!"Paul yelled then walked out Waffle House.

"Can I just say it?"noelani ask balling up her fist.

"Say it"

"Can I kill him tonight?"

I smirked a bit and looked at her.

"Sure"