Chapter 48

•Dave•

I don't know what to do anymore. It's either stay in Canada for a few months or move back to New York. But one of my boys said for me to move to New Jersey. New Jersey have less King pins there. So I can easily take over with noelani by my side and my new baby on the way. Life just getting started for me.

I didn't know me and her would go this far. I really love her ass. Sometimes I think, should I marry her or just keep it as boyfriend and girlfriend. No. She not my girlfriend, she my woman. And I'm her man.

"So babe, you think the baby is healthy?"noelani ask me as the Uber driver drove us to the doctor.

"Trust me the baby is fine"I smiled then gave her a kiss on the lips. For some reason, she didn't smell like herself. Like the perfume she would wear wasn't on her neck. It was like a cologne smell. I quickly grab her waist pulling her towards me. I took out my gun and pointed it to her chin. She gasp loudly once she felt the gun. The Uber driver stop the car but then noelani pointed her gun at him. "You don't fucking leave this car! Or your dead!"I yelled at him.

"What are you doing dave?!!"noelani yelled at me.

"Why you smell like some other man, huh?!"I yelled back at her.

"I'm doing work alright!! He likes me and been giving me money!! I'm doing this for us dave!! And our child!!"she yelled with tears running down her eyes. "You think I want to keep doing this dave"

I look down at her stomach and nod my head. "Alright"I mumble. I removed the gun from her chin and sat back still looking at her.

Noelani still had her gun aimed at the driver. "Drive this mother fucker" she put the gun away and sat back. The man continue driving without saying a word. The music played in the background as me and noelani kept looking at each other.

Something telling me to not trust her anymore. If this man keep giving her money, she gone leave me for him. But I know how noelani is. She's a survivor.

Doctors office

The doctors office was quiet

The doctors office was quiet. All we can hear was the phones ringing, nurses speaking quietly, and people coughing a bit. Noelani was still mad at me for pulling out the gun on her.

"Babe"I called out to her. She look at her phone texting fast to someone. "Who you texting?"I ask.

"Nun of your business"she mumble. Finally, I got a word from her.

"Noelani!"the nurse called out. We both got up but noelani put her hands on my chest.

"Where you going?"she ask me.

"What you talking about? This my baby too, I helped out!"I semi yelled.

"You should of thought of that when you pulled the gun out on me"She gritted her teeth.

"You know what, fuck all that"I moved her hand out the way and walk to the nurse. "Which room?"

"O-On the left sir"