Chapter 4

•Dave•

I stepped inside my condo rubbing my French bulldog head. It was quiet. Usually my peeps will break into my condo and have a party but not today. Good, cause I'm tired anyways.

As y'all can see, my name is Dave East. Y'all already know who I am. The best Mc rapper in New York. I know there's a lot of other niggas that's the best but I like to call myself the greatest.

I wasn't born in New York City. I was born in Detroit Michigan where my dad lived at with his family. My mom was visiting him in jail. That day, her water broke at the jail house. They took her to the hospital near the jail and she gave birth to me. My father wasn't there of course. Locked up till I was 3 years old.

My mom didn't want him around me nor my sister Dianna. She was 4 years later after my mom gave birth to me. I love my sister. But she's aggravating sometimes. She don't live in New York. She stays in California trying to make her music. Always trying to be like me.

I walk to my couch so I can just sit down and relax. I'm still mad about the girl wasting beer on my shirt. I'ma find her ass tomorrow. I don't know where she live at but I'ma find her.

"Boss"I heard my security guards walking inside the living room.

"What is it?"I mumble.

"You have a meeting with Yun Sang, the chinese cartel"my security guard said.

"Tell him to meet me in my meeting room"I said.

"He's already there"he said. Must be something important if he's here early. I almost forgot about this meeting.

"Alright, I'll be there"I got up from the couch. I turn the TV off and walk to my closet to get dress in a suit and tie. I want to look professional meeting this man. This my first time ever meeting the cartel from another country.

After I made myself look professional, I made my way to the meeting room which was down the hall from the my condo. I open the door seeing all his men standing behind him. He smiled at me and held his hand out.

"Hopefully you speak English"I said shaking his hand.

"Ahhh, Dave East. And yes I do speak English"Mr. Sang said.

"Okay good. What you want to talk about? The money, drugs"I ask.

"I want to cut back"he said.

"Cut back what?"

"The drugs. Look Dave, I only have three men at the airport that can let some of drugs go to the United States. And then your men"he chuckled. "You only have one"

"And that one is a sneaking son of a bitch. He smart"I said. "I don't know about yo men"

"The smart too but, the FBI is sniffing around my factory"he said. "So, I'ma cut them back"

"What about my money?"I looked at him. "You have to get what the people want"I smiled.

"Mr. East....."

"This meeting is over with"I got up from my chair. "If you don't have my money nor drugs Mr. Yang, I'm coming for you"

"Is that a threat Mr. East?"he stood up.

"Yes that's a threat. Get it done"I walked out the meeting room going back to my condo so I can just rest. I need to schedule a meeting tomorrow.