Chapter 22

•Dave•

I stared at Biggy as his eyes became red. He sniffle a bit and sat down on the couch. I felt bad that for him. But like noelani said. She was protecting herself.

"You alright"I mumble placing my hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry about your pops"

"I knew you didn't like him"Biggy mumble. He got up from the couch and look back at me. "That's why you killed him!!"he yelled.

"You father was gone kill me anyways!!"I yelled back. "He never liked me nor he never loved you!! So why you acting like you really loved your father but you didn't?!"

"I wanted to work some shit out with him!!"Biggy yelled. In the corner of my eyes I can see noelani looking at us. "Was she there with you?"

I didn't say shit. He knew the answer. "Yeah she was with me"I said. "It's all business. Not friendship"I walked away from Biggy going to the meeting room.

"Business huh!"Biggy nodded his head. He walked out the living going to the front door. I closed my eyes thinking to myself. Why I hired her? I could of came up with a different plan.

I walked in the meeting room settling down the bag. The bag was full of money. "Everybody getting paid today"I said. I gave them each 3k. They better be satisfied.

"What about that bitch? Heard she the one who killed Biggy dad"one of my workers ask.

"You keep your damn mouth shut.
Don't tell Biggy anything"I said.

"What if this bitch mess up everything?! She already killed our Allie"the other worker semi yelled.

"Your allie was gone kill your boss one day"I heard noelani say behind me. "So if you want to keep blaming me that I killed your Allie,who needed to be killed, I might knock some workers off Dave's list"

"Who made her boss?"

"I did"I said. "She's our new worker now"I turn to noelani who was smiling wide. She took something out her pocket and gave it to me. I looked at the paper seeing it was mister big handwriting. How I can tell. Biggy father been sending me letters like a high school sweetheart asking for my club downtown. If I didn't give it up, he was gone take it away from me. And that means killing me. Biggy didn't know too much about his father.

"I had a right to kill him before y'all would of lost everything"noelani said. They all looked at the letter.

"He was gone kill you tonight"my worker mumble.

"Why you didn't tell me this in the car?"I asked her.

"You was to busy mad"noelani said. "My work is done. I'm going to sleep"

All my workers turn to me like I was crazy. "What?"

"I thought you was gone kill her?"one of them ask.

"She's good at what she do. Why kill her if we can put her into work by stealing our competition money"I smiled.

"That's dangerous"

"To her, it ain't"I said. They looked at each other and sigh loudly. "Soo. Any questions?"

They didn't say a word.

"Good"

_______________

A new a update is coming. Don't worry I didn't forget about y'all.