Chapter 28

•Noelani•

I laid in bed with Dave as he held me tightly around my waist. We was actually cuddling with each other. I started blushing hard then calm myself down. "Oh my"I mumble. Dave moved a bit in his sleep then started touching my leg. "Ummmmm"I smiled widely. I was really liking this shit.

"Hmmm"dave groaned a little. "Why you moved your legs?"he ask.

"You wanted my legs near you?"I ask.

"Yeah"he mumble. Why he want.....You know what, ima do it. I put my legs back where they were. He started touching my leg again like a creep. My mind was saying something else but my body was like 'Yes Girl Get You Sum'

"You must like legs"I laugh. He smiled a bit then chuckle.

"I never felt on sexy legs in my life"dave smiled.

"You felt on La'shanna legs"I smiled back.

"Those hairy ass legs"Dave shook his head. "Should of killed her ass"

"Why you say that?"I ask.

"Shanna was working for mister big. Biggy was too"dave said. "One of my boys told me that the day when you stole my money, Biggy and shanna was talking to each other about my money"

"I told you she was the one who wanted your money. She told the two little boys to steal it but they should of never met me"I chuckle.

"I want you to do a job for me"dave said. I look up at Dave face trying to see what he was going to say.

"What?"I ask. He raised up a bit and sigh. "What is it?"

"I want you to kill La'Shanna for me"he said. "I'll give you 10k for her head"

"Mmmmmm 10k ain't enough"I said. I felt Dave grabbing my neck from the back. He started squeezing my neck so hard I couldn't really breath.

"I said 10k. Do it or you will be next"he let go my neck by pushing
my neck forward. He got out the bed and walked out my room.

One day this nigga is loving me, the next day he hates me. But if he wants La'Shanna head. I'll give it to him.