Chapter 38

•Noelani•

"Ahhh fuck!!"I moan out for the 50th or 500 time

"Ahhh fuck!!"I moan out for the 50th or 500 time. We been at it since yesterday and I'm getting super tired. But it feels so good.

Dave laid down next to me breathing in and out. "Shit"he mumble. I laid on his chest tracing his tattoos. "You know, you different from the other chicks in New York"

"I know I'm different. I don't want to be like these other chicks"I said. "Didn't you tell me you had a little girl?"

"Yeah a daughter who stay in California"he said. "Her name kairi"

"Pretty name. She stay with her mom?"I ask.

"Her mom and uncles. I don't want her down here"he said. "To many shootings and killings"

"You right"I look over at the wall.

"Before she left, I was still very in love with her mother"what this nigga just said?

"What?"I narrowed my eyebrows.

"I was still in love with Kim. My baby mother"he said sitting up. I rolled my eyes at him.

"You would say that shit. I don't mind that you love your daughter but the baby momma"I scoffed.

"Why you so jealous?"dave ask.

"I'm jealous because we just finish having sex and you telling me 'oh I'm still in love with my baby momma' but you just said yesterday you was in love with me!!"I yelled.

"I said I was still in love when she left. Right now I don't have any feelings for her just you"dave said. He climb on top me pinning my hands. "I love you and only you noelani"I kiss his lips passionately.

As we was kissing, somebody knock on the bedroom door. "Who the fuck is it?!!"dave yelled out.

"Sir, some lady is here to talk to noelani"the butler said.

"My mother"I push dave off me. "Uhhh, Tell her to give me a minute"I said to the butler.

"Yes ma'am"

I ran to the bathroom turning the shower on and hopping in. After my shower, I ran to my bedroom so I can pick out an outfit.

After getting dress and putting my weave in a ponytail, I was bout to go downstairs till dave stop me

After getting dress and putting my weave in a ponytail, I was bout to go downstairs till dave stop me. "What?"

"Come back"he said then smack my ass hard. I smirked at him then went downstairs. I saw my mom sitting on the couch with all black on.

"Hey"I said. She look up at me then at my outfit. "Something wrong?"

"No. First time seeing you wear color"she smiled.

"Maybe you should wear color sometimes"I smiled back. "Where you want to go?"

"Let's go get a coffee or hit up time square"my mom got up from the couch. We walk to the door and exit out the house.

Later

"You seem to be in a good ass mood today"my mom smiled

"You seem to be in a good ass mood today"my mom smiled. "You finally got you some dick"

"Wait. How you know?"I looked at her.

"The way you dressin. The way you smiling, talking, and laughing"she smiled. "D-I-C-K do some things to you that'll change your life"

"Mhmmm"I chuckle. "I don't know mom, this guy is special. I really love him"

"Ohh child. Love is a strong word"she drunk her coffee. She look up at the tall building which was my father building. "I really want to go in there and kill that mother fucker"

"Not tonight or any other night"I said. "We just wait"

"We? No lani, this is between me and him"she said.

"For one I don't blame him kicking us out. I'm happy he did"I said.

"Why you say that?"she looked at me strange.

"I would of never met dave......"

"Ahhh shit. Really. Over dave"she shook her head.

"Listen to me. We wouldn't know how to survive period if we could of stayed mom. You didn't have a job at that time, we was surviving off him"—"If we would of stayed with Derrick, we would of been dead"I said.

"You right"my mom nodded her head.

"Everybody was after that title. Mister big and Paul. Dave wants it but I don't see him taking it"I said. "Then we worried about Biggy....."

"Biggy is my nephew. Your cousin"my mom said. "He didn't know about you till I told him and his mother"

"You know them?!"I ask.

"They help me off the streets noelani. Mister big gave me money. I was his hitta"—"I know you killed him noelani. Why?"

"He almost killed me"I said. "I had to protect myself"I didn't want to tell her that mister big was gone kill dave if I didn't kill him. "I'm sorry mom"

"It's okay"she said. She hugged me and then kiss my cheek. "Is that a hickey?"

"What the hell is a hickey? And cum?"I ask.

"Oh Jesus"she laugh as she walked away from me.

"What?"