Chapter 49

•Noelani•

The doctor said my baby was fine

The doctor said my baby was fine. But me, I'm not fine at all. Dave is making shit a bit more difficult for me. I have to work for this kingpin meaning kill more people, robbing people, and kidnapping. So much stress on me. But it ain't like I haven't done this shit before. It's just different by me being pregnant.

"What time you leaving to pick up the money?"dave ask me as I was eating some watermelon walking around the hotel room.

"Whenever he call me to say go get it"I finally sat down looking at Dave. "When we leaving back to New York?"I asked him.

"I'm thinking about us moving to New Jersey"dave mumble. "New York too much right now" I sigh heavily looking out the window. "Babe, I'm just trying to protect you and the baby"

"I know baby. It's just that, all this shit is too much on me"I cover my face so he won't see my tears. I felt dave next to me wrapping his arms around my waist hugging me.

"Not for long okay. I want you to live a peaceful life with me and our baby"he rubbed my stomach kissing my neck causing me to moan lowly.

"I want to live a peaceful life too but the shit I have to do helps us live babe. And that's not peaceful"I frowned.

"I understand, you want a job that's easy for you and your body"dave spoke. "Once we get to New Jersey, ima start doing the work while you sit at home taking care our baby"dave kissed my lips. I smiled at him then look down at my phone.

"He's ready"I mumble.

"The nigga outside?"dave ask.

"Yeah I guess"I got up from the chair walking to the door. I open the door looking out at the hallway. I turn back to dave kissing his lips again. "When I get back I want my feet rubbed"

"Gotcha bae"

Later

"How much?"the kingpin ask the cartel. I look at the cartel so I can read they face. Just to see if someone is lying or telling the truth.

"You said $1.5 million dollars. I have your money right here"the man with light green eyes smiled at the kingpin. I still don't know the kingpins name. He won't give me his name.

"Okay"the kingpin nodded his head. "Put my shit in the truck"he told the other two workers. They nodded they head and walked off.

"It was nice doing business with you Jr. your father would of been so proud"the man smiled again then chuckle. Who is his father?"

"Nice doing business with you for the last time"the kingpin nod his head at me which mean to kill the guy with green eyes. I took out my gun quickly shooting the man with no remorse. I don't care if he have a family, a mother, father. I'm doing this for my family.

His boys took a step back looking at this body. Once the kingpin walked off to the car, I have to give the speech.

"For now on, y'all work for us. If y'all don't like us, there's the door. Just know that we will come looking for y'all if you tell anyone what happened. To contact us, here"I slam the paper on the table.

"Nice doing business with y'all"