Chapter 36

•Dave•

Whatever happen to Paul, I'm satisfied he's dead

Whatever happen to Paul, I'm satisfied he's dead. He knew what my plan was. And I achieved it. I want to be the next big kingpin in New York. And next New Jersey. I couldn't do it without noelani. She's smart, beautiful, and knows how to steal money. Damn. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm in love with her. She's everything I wanted.

"That was a fun ass ball"noelani smiled. "You had fun?"

"Nah. I wanted to see the look on Paul face when we kill him but somebody else killed him"I rolled my eyes.

"Which is good. Nobody won't know it was us"noelani said. "Last time they knew it was me who killed mister big"

I chuckle. "I still need Biggy ass dead"I mumble.

"Where is he?"noelani ask.

"I don't know yet. But hopefully he'll come back to be murder"I said with a smile.

"Why you like killing people so much?"noelani ask.

"Cause I don't want competition"I mumble. "If I have competition, i won't make enough money"

"Selling what? Drugs"

"Drugs, pussy, and guns"I smiled. "Been doing this since I was 19"

"Wow"she mumble. "Pussy huh"

"Yeah. Magical pussy"I smiled.

"Disgusting"she stood up making me laugh. "Ain't nobody in New York have magical pussy"

"What about yours?"I ask.

"I don't know"she said while in the kitchen. "You want to try it?"

"You bold bold"I stood up walking to the kitchen seeing her drinking some henny. "You found my liquor"

"You ain't good at hiding"noelani said. "Now answer my question, you want to try it?"

I didn't know how to answer noelani. She's bold at everything and don't show no emotion. "No"I said bluntly.

"Stop lying. The way you look at me, it's like you want to fuck me"noelani said. "Like Nike say, just do it"

"I don't want to fuck you noelani"I gulp down my salvia. "I want to make love to you"

"You sure about that"she mumble.

"Very sure"