Chapter 54

•Nadine•

The music played in the background as I was looking over my checks and bills that I had to pay

The music played in the background as I was looking over my checks and bills that I had to pay. If I was still homeless, I wouldn't have to do this shit. But it feels good to own shit. But it doesn't feel pleasant knowing what I do to get the money to pay bills. Not at all. I just hope that noelani won't teach her kid how to steal or kill. I never taught her that, she watched me do it. And that taught her.

Just then, the door bell rung. I got up from the chair walking to the door. "Who is it?"I asked loudly. They knocked again. I open the door hiding behind it. They took a step in looking around.

"Hello"he spoke. I slammed the door behind him scaring him. This is my side kick. My technology man. His name is Timon"Damn you scared me"he cover his chest.

"What you doing here?"I ask.

"I gotta tell you something. Good news and bad news" Timon sigh. He walked to my living room sitting down on the couch.

"Bad news first"I sat next to him.

Timon looked at me and sigh heavily. "Noelani is back in New York"that should be good news. I smiled happily that she's back in New York.

"I need to get my phone...."

"Wait Nadine"Timon got up as well and followed me. "She's not with Dave"

"Who the fuck she's with?! She can't be in New York by herself! Biggy is looking for her!"I semi yelled.

"That's the thing. Biggy already have her"Timon gulp down his salvia. He already know that I'm bout to cut up. "Good news is that she ain't far. We can always rescue her"

"Does dave know that she's in New York?"I ask.

"Word on the street is, Dave is also down here. He gave noelani to Biggy for 4 million dollars"I took a cup and threw it at the wall. This son of bitch brought my daughter and unborn grandchild to Biggy ass so he can get paid. For what!! "Nadine. Calm down okay"

"I need to visit dave myself"

Dave condo

I pull into the condo garage passing up the guards

I pull into the condo garage passing up the guards. I just need to get to dave ass quick and fast. I'm not gone kill him. Just hurt him a little bit.

"For 4 million dollars. I should of killed his ass when I first saw him"I told Timon while on the phone with him.

"Just focus on driving and parking"

"I'm already parked. Now lead me to his fucking place"I hop out my Lamborghini locking it. I put my hoodie on walking in the elevator with a couple of people who was just looking at me.

"Ma'am, are you lost?"this lady asked me. I can hear Timon ass laughing on the phone.

"No. I know exactly where I'm at"I smiled at here and walked out the elevator. "What's the number?"I ask Timon.

"It's 208. At the end of the hallway"

I didn't hesitate to open the door

I didn't hesitate to open the door. I quickly open the door shooting at the men who had they guns drawn on me. This female bust out screaming running to the back.

I followed her to the office where Dave was exactly sitting down smoking his blunt. I grabbed the girl by her weave pointing the gun at her head. "You wanna tell me what the hell is going on?!"I yelled.

"Noelani set herself up"dave spoke. "I told her to keep her mouth shut in New Jersey, but she ramble on and on"

"Stop lying dave. I know my daughter"A tear ran down my face. "A mother knows......"

"Mother?! You ain't no mother to noelani!! You let them people took noelani when she was just a little girl but you call yourself a mother....."I took my gun and shot dave in the shoulder causing him to yell.

"Next is your head. That baby can live with no father"—"Now, all my life when I was child I fought my father and my uncle. I was a fighter and I was smart ass girl. I knew noelani was the same as me. She was a fighter and she fought her way out the orphanage. When she left, I could of went back to the abandon house but I couldn't. The nigga you was dick riding before, I was working for him. He was a dirty man and I thank god that noelani killed him"

"Your talking about my father"the girl that I was holding by the weave cried.

"Bitch shut up"I push her making her hit her head on the desk. "Oops"

"Nadine, I'm sorry but....."

"But what! You didn't love my daughter and my unborn grandchild"I cried. I sat down on the floor crying my ass off. "She's in serious danger right now and I need your help since you got her into this mess"

Dave looked down disappointed while holding his shoulder. He sigh heavily tilting his head back.

"Can you patch me up first. I'm losing blood"he spoke.

"I should let yo ass die for doing this to my babygirl"