Chapter 20

•Noelani•

I stared at the phone thinking about why did he buy me a phone. But I'm grateful that he did. Maybe I can use this to get away. Call a taxi cab or something. I have to get away from Dave.

I looked around for a elevator door or somewhere that can lead me away from the restaurant. I got up from the seat and made my way around the restaurant to find the elevator or hotel lobby until someone stop me.

"What you looking for beautiful?"this big fat black man grabbed my waist licking his crusty ass lips. I forgot his name.

"Where's the bathroom?"I asked.

"Over there"he pointed. "Your little boyfriend told me you like to get down with some big time ballers"

"What he mean by get down?"I mumble loud enough for him to hear me.

"Sex"he whispered in my ear. I looked over at Dave who stared at me. 'Do it' Dave mouthed me. I sigh heavily then smiled at mister big. I guess that's his name.

"Show me the way"I said seductively.

"I like how you talk"he licked his lips. This better go right.

•Later•

I walked out the bathroom of the hotel room looking at the bed. This nigga was already shirtless and had his Versace boxers on.

"You ready?"mister big asked. I looked over at the bag that was open.

Holly molly. Dave was right. The money was already in there. There was also a gun next to the bag. I look back at mister big. I licked my lips turning around. I took off my dress from my shoulder. Then let it slip down to my ankles.

"I haven't did this in a long time"I said seductively. I sat on the table near the gun.

"Dave turn a hoe into a housewife"mister big laughed.

"I was never a hoe"I smiled. "Just very lucky"I grabbed the gun and aimed it at him. His whole face drop.

"Woah Woah Woah. Dave is setting me up!!"mister big yelled. He was bout to touch a button till I shot his hand. "Ouch you bitch!!!"he screamed.

"Don't you touch a fucking thing!"I yelled getting off the table. "Now you listen and you listen good. I ain't working for Dave. I'm working for myself cause he will be next"

"Why?! Who you working for!!"he yelled.

"I just told you that I'm working for myself. I need to get out of New York"I started putting my dress back on. I picked the gun back up and aimed it at him. I grabbed the bag full of money and smiled at him. "Have a nice life"

I turn back around but something told me to turn around and take a look at him or to see if he was doing something that wasn't right. I turn back to mister big who had a gun aiming at me. I hurried and shot mister big in the head.

"What did I do?"

___________________

Left: Paul

Middle: Mister Big

Right: Peaches