Chapter 50

•Noelani•

The days went by slower and slower

The days went by slower and slower. Dave was working on trying to find a house in New Jersey and trying to see if Biggy was preoccupied. Which he was.

Word around New York, peaches aka Ashlee fucked Biggy and now is pregnant. While poor old Derrick is looking stupid thinking the baby is his. How I know this shit. Mom telling me everything. She said Biggy comes to her house telling her everything about Derrick and Ashlee love life, how he's ruining their marriage, and taking over New York for his father.

Dave on the other hand don't really care anymore. He cares about me and my baby now. I can't work for the kingpin anymore now that I'm showing. I'm happy that I am. But I'm not happy that we still live in this small hotel.

"My god"I sigh heavily shaking my head.

"Babe. I got some very very good news"dave walked in the hotel room with a smile.

"What?"I rolled my eyes.

"We're moving to New Jersey, tonight"dave smiled. "One of my boys found a beautiful house for us to finally start a new life"

"Good"I nodded my head. "What about....."

"Don't worry about anything. What I told you about that"dave spoke while packing up some clothes.

"I'm just...."I stop talking then sigh. "Okay fine"

"Ima pack up your stuff. You can go to the store and get some snacks for us if you want"dave stated. I got up from the bed walking to the hotel door. I look out the room door seeing two men down the hall looking back at me. For some reason, it's like I knew who they were. Why are they here? "Babe what's wrong?"dave asked.

I walk back in the hotel room scared to even walk out. "Two men are outside down the hall. You know them?"I asked.

"Nah"dave stood you from the floor and walked to the hotel door. He open the door seeing nobody down the hallway. "You sure you saw two men?"

"I could of sworn I saw them looking at me"I trembled.

"Babe, just go to the store and get some stuff okay"dave kissed my forehead. I nodded my head grabbing the keys from him. The store I go.

Store

I walked around the store looking for some snacks and some other stuff. I kept walking around looking for some good snacks for the flight back to New Jersey. But I'm craving some peanut butter with pickles so bad. Is that normal? Can't be.

I tried reaching for some chips all the way at the top but I couldn't get it till I felt someone behind me. "I got it for you ma"I heard this sexy ass voice behind me say. I turn around seeing this man with nothing but tattoos on his body. He had on a black muscle shirt with tight ripped skinny jeans.

"Umm thanks"I looked down at my feet.

"I'm Xavier. You are?"he smiled showing them pearly whites.

"It's lani"I spoke. I don't want to give him my full name before he go telling somebody else who he met at Walmart.

"I see your pregnant. How far along are you?"he ask.

"I'm 3 months now"I smiled.

"That's awesome. Single orrrrr"I know he didn't ask me was I single.

"No I'm with someone"I stated. "You know, it was nice meeting you but I have to go home"

"It was nice meeting you too lani"he smiled then walked off. I watch as he went to the next aisle. It's time for me to leave.

Xavier

"Yo boss, I saw her ass in Walmart"

"What she told you?"

"Her name lani, she ain't single, and she pregnant. 3 months"I threw away my cigarette.

"That nigga lied. He told me yesterday that Noelani left his ass to California. He said she wasn't pregnant and he in Canada to handle business"

"Welp she in Canada, healthy and pregnant"I laughed. "What you want me to do?"

"Ima call you back after I call dave. Ima need you to spy on her ass and her only"

"Gotcha boss"