Chapter 29

•Noelani•

"That's the house?"I ask the driver who work for Dave

"That's the house?"I ask the driver who work for Dave. He looked at me and nodded his head. I look at the apartment seeing how run down it was. This bitch was poor too. But not for long. I hop out the car grabbing the revolver. I stuff it in my pants and close the car door. "Won't take that long"I told the driver.

I made my way to the door looking in the windows to see if she was peeking out or if the windows was open. Nothing. I walk up to the door seeing it halfway open. I pulled out my gun opening the door. The place was trash. Everything was on the floor. Her decoration from her table, her picture frame that was on the wall was on the ground, and blood was everywhere.

I pick up the phone dialing Dave number. He better answer. I paced back and forth in the apartment thinking who else came over. But where's the body?

"Hello"

"Dave, somebody else came to La'Shanna place. I'm going look around and see if her body is still here" I said.

"Do what you need to do" he hung up the phone. Fuck his ass. I made my way to her room to see if her body was there.

But then something else or should I say someone else caught my attention.

My mother was here

My mother was here. I gasp once she turn to me. La'Shanna body was on the ground bleeding out.

"What you looking for? Ain't nothing here for you"my mother said.

"I just want you to know, do you know who I am?"I ask.

"Yes. Your the other hit woman huh. Who works for Dave"she said. Is she serious right now?!! I'm her fucking daughter!!

"Your so fucking stupid right now!"I semi yelled. She came closer to me with her knife.

"I can kill you right now"she said. "No emotions will show once I do"

"My name is noelani. And your name is Nadine"I said. "I'm your daughter. The one they took away"

My mother just looked at me in the eyes and shook her head. She took a step back and sigh heavily.

"At the party, you just looked at me and ran off"I cried. "I wanted you. I needed you at that moment mom but you ran off"

She still didn't say anything.

"When I was a little girl and when they took me to the fucking orphanage!!......"I was cut off by her.

"I couldn't save you. I wanted them to take you lani"she cried. "I couldn't do it"

"Couldn't do what?!"I yelled. My eyes was wide and red.

"I couldn't take care of you anymore!! Pimps, niggas, and kingpins was after me to kill me and I didn't want them to see you too so they can either take you away and pimp you out or kill you"she cried. "I did what I had to do"

"And that was letting them take me"I cried. "I hated that place so much mom"I drop down to the floor crying my heart out again. I felt hands on my back and then my mother hugging me as well.

"I know you did baby"she lift my head up and looked at me in the eyes. "I watched you through the windows and even across the street"

"Why we didn't leave New York?"I ask.

"I don't know. I guess I fell in love with what I do"she said. "And that's kill the bad guys for money"

"Where you stay? I want to stay with you"I said.

"Two hit women can't stay with each other. You have to go back with Dave"

"I don't like Dave momma, I don't want to stay with him!"I semi yelled.

"La'Shanna!"I heard a voice in the living room. I looked at my mother.

"Go"I mouthed her. She hid behind the door. I took out the gun waiting for the man to come to the room.

"Girl, where you at? You know I want that bomb ass pussy girl"the man walked straight into the room seeing me with a smirk. "Who the fuck are you?"

"Don't worry about that"I shot him right in the chest. He fell straight down on the floor covering his chest.

"Who taught you how to shoot?"my mom ask.

"I learn from the streets"I said.

"We should part ways for now"

"When will I see you again?"I ask with a concern look.

"You remember the old place we lived in sweetheart. You'll find me there"she ran out the apartment leaving me with the two bodies. I looked at La'Shanna body and smiled.

The head noelani