Chaper 7

•Dave•

I pull up to the club seeing the security already outside looking back and forth. I patted his back and walked in the club seeing some dancers stripping in front of my cousin Edwin.

"Aye sexy, kiss her lips. I want to see some action"Edwin had a camera in front of him recording the girls touching themselves. "Awwwwww yeah. That's sexy right there"I grabbed Edwin shoulder looking at him.

"What the hell you doing?"I ask.

"Having fun"he smiled. "Look how fine they are man. I know you want some"

"Hell no. Y'all put some clothes on and get the hell out of here"I said to the girls. They quickly ran off the stage and went to the restroom.

"Why you always ruining the fun?"Edwin ask.

"Cause yo ass always doing something you ain't got no business on doing"I said walking to the bar. I pull out some chips and salsa from the cabinet.

"Dave I was having fun. Damn"he shook his head. He got up from his seat and walked up to me. "You should come tonight and meet some sexy ass females"

"Nah"I shook my head eating my chips and salsa.

"Why not man? I bet yo dick begging to be in someone guts tonight"Edwin laugh.

All I did was looked at this disgusting ass nigga. "Good bye Edwin"I said. Edwin laugh while walking to the restroom. "Leave them girls alone!!"I yelled.

I shook my head at this nigga and kept eating my chips. I look down at my phone seeing a text from my sister.

Dianna_ Dave, I'm landing in New York tonight. You coming to pick me up?

Me_ I guess

Dianna_ I don't have time for your attitude today or tonight

Me_ I'ma pick you up, damn

I quickly put my phone up in my back pocket. I looked up seeing the girl from the stage.

"Edwin said you wanted to see me"she smirked at me.

"Uhhh, no"I said.

"I wanted to ask you. I'm working tonight?"she ask.

"Where's the schedule?"I ask. She took out a piece of paper.

"Tina, Sarah, and Kim working tonight. But who's serving the VIP?"she ask.

"You then"I said. She nod her head and walked away.

I turn my chair around seeing the logo name in front of the club. I remember when I had to sneak into a club trying to be a baller but didn't have any money. Now I own my own club.

I'm looking forward to owning some new clubs.