Chapter 32

•Dave•

Today was the funeral

Today was the funeral. I was excited to see the look on Biggy face once he see me at his father funeral. I want him to look deep in my eyes when I look at him. Let him know, I'm not playing. I don't like fools who tried to betray me. Use one of my worker against me. He wanted what I had. But he couldn't get it. He wasn't smart enough.

"Ready sir?"my butler ask. I grab my sunglasses and phone.

"Yes"

•Later•

I sat down in a seat right in front mister big casket. His wife and kids was all crying. Biggy wasn't even here which is odd. I thought he was gone be here.

"Seems like you want to be petty today"I heard Paul voice behind me. "Biggy ain't here Dave, somebody said he went on a trip to Atlanta"he whisper.

"Atlanta? What's down there?"I ask.

"I don't know. I guess he didn't want to see his father in that casket"Paul said. "Speaking of which, where is the one who killed him?"Paul lowly whispered.

"Somewhere around New York"I said. "Ever since she found out about her mother and father, she seem like she have to find more clues. Ima break her out that shit"

"What you mean? You can't stop her from seeing her mother and father"Paul chuckle.

"Her father is Derrick"I said. Paul tilt his head to the side while narrowing his eyebrows.

"Lies"he chuckle.

"I ain't lying. I swear she told me that he was her father"I said.

"But Derrick said he don't have children. That's what he told me"Paul said. "Something ain't right with her Dave, you need to investigate her a bit more"

"Oh I will"

An hour later, the funeral was over. There wasn't a lot of people here for mister big. I guess some people wanted his ass dead too. His wife kept looking at me licking her lips then would walk off like nothing happened.

"She's a widow now. She need some dick"Paul said while rubbing his hands.

"Go give her some"I smiled.

"Oh I will. Tell her to send the kids to grandma for a few days and rock her world"Paul laugh. Just then his smile went away.

"What?"I turn around seeing noelani with another woman walking up to us. She had on shades as well with a nice tight fitted dress on. Damn.

"Sorry I'm late"she mumble. I can tell she was sad. The way her nose look. It was all red. "I want you to meet......."

"Dave East. Nice meeting you"the lady shook my hand. "Thank you for saving my daughter from the streets"

"You the one who left her to defend for herself ever since she was 7 years old"I said getting mad.

"I never left her. They took her away from me"her mother said. "And she ran away from them"

"Still could of looked for her and took care of her"I said.

"Dave shut up. You don't even know the full story"noelani said. "Let's go. I'm hungry"

"Noelani, come ride with me"I grabbed her hand.

"What about my mother?"she ask.

"No it's cool. I have some business to take care of"her mother said looking down at her phone.

"Mom...."

"I'll be fine. You know where to find me"her mother walked off away from us.

"Still hungry?"I ask.

"Yes. Let's go"

I help noelani in the roll Royce then watch her mother talk to mister big wife. Something was kind of off. Why was she talking to her?