Chapter 40

•Noelani•

I crawl to see if Dave was okay

I crawl to see if Dave was okay. He was still breathing but confuse on what happen. All I heard was Biggy loud ass voice yelling to speak to me. If he want to speak then we can speak. Speaking with bullets. I don't mind killing Biggy even though he's my cousin. I don't care. "Babe stay down"I told Dave . He looked at me like I was crazy. I don't want to hear it.

I help him stand up then help him out the room. "My fucking house!"dave yelled full of range.

"Dave let's go!"I yelled pulling him away from the room. The room was damage. We jogged downstairs to the living room seeing a couple of men storming in. "Shit"I hid behind the couch. Dave did the same taking out his gun.

"Find that bitch and bring her ass to me"I heard Biggy say. I prayed to god that I didn't want my life takin by one of Biggy's men. But just to get this shit over with, ima just surrender.

"Babe, you stay here. I have a plan on how to escape"Dave said.

I shook my head no then looked at him. "Babe, ima just surrender"I said.

"W-What?"he stutter. "You is not bout to surrender"

"Babe. Just to end this shit"I said. "He ain't gone stop till he finds me for killing his baby momma and father. I ruined his whole life"a tear ran down my eyes thinking about the shit done. But I did it for my life. Mister big was gone kill me and Dave. La'shanna was working for Biggy. So it was gone be just more easier to eliminate her from the picture.

"That ain't happening"Dave said. He grabbed my hand running towards the garage door. I can hear the gun shots hitting the door. He press the button to open the garage door and hop in his Lamborghini. I hop in the passenger seat closing the door.

"Where we going?"I ask.

"Airpo...."I cut him off.

"No! I want to get my mom!"I said. "If he's coming after me then he can also go after my mom"

"Alright. Try calling her"Dave said pulling off fast from the garage. I look outside the window seeing them shooting at us. I took out my gun rolling the window down. I shot back at them as we left Dave house. That ain't his house no more. "Shit"I heard him groan.

"What's wrong?"I looked at him. I look down at his waist seeing him bleeding. "You been hit"I raised his shirt up.

"We can't go to hospital"he said.

"My mom can fix you"I said. "She's good at it"

"Alright"he stomp on the gas pedal making his way to my mom house.

Finally we arrived to her house. She was standing outside with the lady who was at mister big funeral. She better not say shit to me about her son and husband.

"Mom, help us"I help Dave out the car. My mom ran to us and help Dave inside the house. I had his blood all on my hands. The lady followed my mom in the house to help out with dave. I look back at the car and sigh.

I need to hide this car.