Chapter 19

•Dave•

I stared at noelani as her hips sway side to side. I licked my lips thinking about what ima do her body. She too fine to be homeless on New York streets. I was to busy staring at noelani body that I didn't notice she was in my face staring back at me. "Dumbass"she slap my face softly.

"Huh"I look up at her but of course her boobs was popping in front of me. "W-What is it?"

"Please stick to the plan and stop staring at my body"noelani smiled wrapping her arm around mines. We walked inside the place looking everywhere. They changed it up a bit. Shit!

"Change of plans"I mumble.

"What?!"noelani stopped walking and looked at me. "Ain't no changing nothing"

"Noelani. They changed the place up, you won't know where to go"I gritted my teeth. Noelani took a deep breath to calm down. "This might be dumb"

"Dave east"I heard someone call my name. I turn around with a smile.

"Paul, King of jersey I see. Daddy gave up the tittle"I chuckle.

"Yeah. Teaching the young ones how to run the game"Paul smiled. "Who's the sexy lady?"he stared at noelani.

"Paul. This is noelani"I said. Noelani smiled at Paul then look away from him. "She's shy"

"I see"Paul smiled. "Break her out that shell"

"Oh I will"I look at noelani who just rolled her eyes. "Where's peaches?"

"She's with her little gang"Paul said shaking his head. "I'm trying to make a deal with her and her husband"

"You know that shit ain't gone work"I said.

"Fuck that hoe"Paul laugh then walked away from me and noelani.

"who's peaches?"noelani ask.

"Nobody knows her real name. So we call her peaches since her pussy taste like that"I smiled.

"So disgusting"she let go of my arm then walked away from me. I still didn't tell her the plan.

"Lani"I called her name. She turn to me and sigh. I grab her arm again. "Listen to me"

"I'm listening"she said with an attitude.

"The new plan is for you to take mister big to his room"I mumble.

"You fucking crazy!"I covered her mouth.

"Shut yo and do it. The only way to get the money. Ima be in another room waiting for you"I said. I gave her a new phone that had my number already in. She looked at the new iPhone 8+ with a smile. "No stupid shit"

"Fine"she rolled her eyes. "Where is he?"

"Here"I watch as mister big aka Donte walking towards me.

"Look who finally made it"Big smiled. "You look just like your father"

"Yeah. My father"I frowned a bit. "He's in a better place"

"You never told me your father died"noelani said.

"Well. Who's your new bitch?"big laugh.

"My girl. Not a bitch"I said standing up facing big. "You needed something big"

"Let's talk business"he said. I look back at noelani who was looking at the phone.

"Let's talk business"I smiled.

Hopefully she knows where to go.