Chapter 12

•Dave•

I walked inside the warehouse hearing my boys all talking and laughing at one another. They think this shit a joke. This bitch stole my fucking money. Now I don't know where it is.

"What the hell so funny?!"I yelled scaring them. They look down in shame when I walked in mad as hell. That's MY fucking money.

"N-Nothing boss"one of them said.

"Where the bitch at?"I ask. They pointed to the back where I heard the girl screaming and yelling. I shook my head and walk to the back where the girl was hung up by her hands. Her legs dangle not even touching the floor. I know this ain't the bitch who waste beer on my Gucci shirt.

"Wow"I chuckled. She looked at me in shock. "You really stole all my money from my club"

"I needed it!"she yelled. "Besides, some boys that your little worker knew was gone steal it anyway"

"What worker?"I ask her. "I have tons of them"

"The bitch with no edges"she said that caused biggy, my security guard, to laugh.

"I think she talking about lashanna"biggy said.

"Whatever her name is. And her lil boy toys was in it too"she said.

"You better be telling the truth"I cut the rope making her drop down to the ground. She stood up rubbing her sides and arm. "What's yo name sweetheart?"I ask.

"Noelani"she mumble.

"Noelani, well Lani. Can you tell me where my money is?"I ask.

"I don't know......"biggy cut her off.

"Then why you was running?"he ask.

"I was scared!"noelani semi yelled.

"Scared of what?"I ask.

"Men"she mumble. "I been homeless ever since I was a little girl. Me and my mother ran away from all kinds of men"she said.

"Why?"

"My mom use to steal from pimps, prostitutes, and also drug dealers to keep me alive"noelani said. "I don't know where she is now"

"You know what"I rubbed my chin. "Take her back to my place"

"For what?!"noelani yelled.

"Cause I said so"I said. "Until you tell me where my money is, you gone work for me"

"I ain't working for you!!"noelani yelled.

I grabbed her neck choking her. "I ain't them niggas you talk to any kind of way, so when I tell you to do something you better do it"I push her down to the ground then walk out the back room to the front.

"WHY Y'ALL ASSES AIN'T WORKING!! GO GET MY FUCKING MONEY!!"I yelled at my workers. They all rush to the front door with the bags.

I shook my head at this shit. I'm really being lazy about this shit.

_____________________

This was lazy to me. I don't really feel to good about this chapter. But here it is.