Chapter 30

•Dave•

The meeting was getting good

The meeting was getting good. Some of my boys had located Biggy. I want his ass dead too, since he want me dead. I just hope noelani killed La'Shanna. But she did say that somebody else was there and probably killed La'Shanna themselves.

"So you think that plan is better?"my boy ask me. I sigh heavily while moving my neck around since I slept with noelani last night.

"Yep, call his ass out at the funeral or repass"I said. "It's crazy that mister big killer will be there"

"You ain't the killer. That girl you have is the killer and I think she should stay home"one of my boys said.

"I don't trust her here by herself"I said.

"Who cares. You gone have to trust her now"he said.

"Meeting is ov......"before I could even finish my sentence noelani walked in with a ball in her hand. "What is that?"I ask.

"La'Shanna"she said then threw something on the table that made everybody jump up. The damn thing came rolling down towards me and when it stop, it was shanna head. Her eyes was close and her mouth. "You wanted her head right"

"I didn't mean literally"I said looking up at her.

"Well I mean it"she said. "Dave I want a car....."

"We talked about this. You can't drive, but ask my driver to drive you wherever you going"I said. Now this is my first time trusting her.

"Thanks"she smiled then walked out the office. Everybody looked at me shocked at this girl.

"This bitch is crazy"one of them whisper.

"Poor La'Shanna"the one said.

"Go get me a small box, some Christmas wrapping paper and a bow"I smiled.

"I have a present for Biggy"

___________________

I know it's short or 30 second chapter but another update is coming. The chapters will reach to 50 and I might come out with a second book. I'm not sure.

Y'all let me know.