Chapter 24

•Noelani•

It was 5:26 in the morning

It was 5:26 in the morning. Music was playing next to my room. I rub my eyes then looked at my phone. Who the hell is playing music? I hop up from my bed then ran to the next room. I shook my head as my mouth balled up. My heart got heavy cause I was so mad that this nigga or bitch is playing music around this time.

I bang on the door loud as hell. I waited a few minutes then bang on the door again. "I'm coming!!"I heard some bitch voice yelled. Yeah, come your raggedy ass to the door. I step back then crossed my arms. The door handle twist and turn then finally open. When I looked up, my heart drop. It's the same bitch from the coffee shop. Her brother was chasing me for that money. "Well looky looky here"she smiled.

"You"I smiled back. "Thought you was dead"

"Dave won't kill me. He loves me"she spoke. "I just got finish fucking him so you can go back to sleep and rest your little eyes for y'all next mission Kim possible"she slammed the door in my face.

"You little bitch........"I stop once I heard dave voice behind the door.

"Why you slam the door?"

"Dave just go back to sleep and chill baby"

"Was that lani?"

"Dave. Just shut up and lay down"

"Nah. Cause you trippin"

I moved away from the door and went back to my room. I close my door softly and laid back in bed. I cover up my body then looked at the door. I waited and waited till finally I heard a knock at the door.

I coughed a bit. "Come in"i spoke. Dave open the door walking in my room. "What do you want?"I ask.

"Can't come tell that I made breakfast"he smiled.

"You can bring me my breakfast"I mumble. "Why you was playing loud music?"I ask.

"Cause I want to"Dave chuckle. "I can't make breakfast"

"Your being too nice to me"I mumble.

"Look, do you want breakfast or not?"dave hissed.

"Fine"I got up from the bed and walked out the room. I ran straight into the girl from earlier.

"Hi"was all she said and walked away.

•Later•

I was sitting at the table with Dave and the other girl. I don't even know her name but I did call her the girl with no edges or bitch. She kept smirking at me while eating her food. It was making me feel uncomfortable.

"So....."she settle her cup down. "Why are you here?"she ask. Dave looked at her and shook his head.

"Just doing a favor"I smiled. "Why you here?"

"I'm Dave's girl"she smiled back at me. "Name La'shanna"

"You the girl who tried to steal Dave's money"I tilt my head. Dave looked at me so I can shut up.

"Steal Dave's money"she laughed. "Dave's money is my money sweetie"she smiled.

"So who was the boy in the cafe. I remember when you ask him what happen to the money and he said that this homeless bitch stole it which is me and then you said y'all never do anything r....."

"Shut up!!"she yelled. "I don't like you and I don't care if your staying here bitch. But remember this, I never wanted to steal Dave's money"she stood up from the dining room table and walked off.

"Sorry I messed up your date with your little gold diggin ass hoe"I mumble.

"She ain't my girl"dave mumble.

"Why she here?"I whispered.

"She......"Dave sigh. "She just my little fuck buddy but thinks that ima marry her one day"

"Want me to kick her out for you?"I smiled.

"Nah. I'm good"

I smiled at Dave then continue to eat my food.

__________________

La'Shanna