Chapter 55

•Noelani•

"Mommy, why do elephants stay together in the jungle?"

"Wellll, Elephants are loving creatures and the moms stay close to their babies, bringing them back to the other elephants if they wander away, bathing them, nursing them, and teaching them survival skills. If the mother elephant dies before her baby reaches age two, it will likely not survive, despite the efforts of other female elephants. Because that baby elephant only want one person in they life, and that person is their mother"

"What about the grandmother or the aunties? They could of helped"

"Well the grandma and the aunts ain't nothing like it's mother"

"But mommy we ain't elephants, we're human beings"

"And your right about that but in my heart and mind, I'll always protect you from anything or anyone. Ima make sure I'm alive to see you graduate, get married and even have kids. I will always be there for you noelani"

"I love you mommy"

"Awww, I love you t....."

BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!!

"Rise and shine sexy!!"

My eyes shot open looking around. The room was dark and it was stank as fuck. I couldn't even breathe. "Where the fuck am I?"I mumble.

"Don't worry about that sexy, just know that this your last day on earth. Few hours, your ass dead"

"I can't say goodbye to my mom"I mumble.

"Fuck yo momma. Your momma don't wanna see you"the man laughed. "I can't say goodbye to my mom head ass"he laughed out loud.

"Where's your mother?"I asked looking towards the door. He was quiet for a few seconds. "Oh right. Probably a prostitute, or died from a overdose...."

"She died from cancer hoe!"the dude yelled. Now he mad.

"Well then"I cracked a smile. "Some fucked up shit"

"Stop talking to me bitch!"he yelled again.

"What the hell is going in here?"I heard Biggy loud ass voice boom. He stood in the light looking at me. "Finally up I see"he smiled.

"I just want this shit over with"I mumble. "Kill me and my baby"

"Wait she pregnant?"the dude looked at Biggy. "She don't look like it"

"She at least 3 months pregnant"Biggy spoke.

"Awww damn. Taking out her life and the baby"

"She took out my dad's life and my baby mother's"Biggy sniffle.

"People who didn't give a fuck about you. Your mother wanted lashanna dead cause of child support"I mumble. "That's what my mother told me"

"Fuck yo mother. She was nothing but trouble in our family"—"Fucked my father, got my mother all strung out and shit. She fucked up my family!! So ima go after hers"

"I don't get you at all. It's either you want to kill me or my mother. Which one!"I semi yelled.

"Both y'all asses"

•Nadine•