Chapter 44

•Noelani•

The bar wasn't fully pack like bars in New York

The bar wasn't fully pack like bars in New York. It was so quiet and the only thing I can hear was the tv and the bartender talking on the phone. I look over at the door seeing some man walking in. He had on a suit and tie. It was a nice looking suit. Maybe he's rich.

"Bartender"he called out.

"Ima call you back. Mr.Peterson is here. I know right"the lady smiled. She hung up the phone and walk over to the Mr.Peterson guy. I kept my eyes on him cause I can tell he was rich, probably king pin, and he's my target to get this money for me and Dave. "Anything else sir"the lady smiled at him.

"That's it"he said. The lady walk back to the bar fixing the bear for the man. I raised up my glass for her to refill it. She came over and grabbed my glass. I turn back to the guy who was to busy on his phone. Yep, he's rich. But how can I make my move.

"Here you go Ma'am"the lady gave me my drink and walked to the man who was on his phone. Just then another man walked in. He had on a white T-shirt, jeans, and some Js on. He's the worker. I can tell. I seen this all before.

I tried to listen to their conversation but couldn't hear since the tv was a bit loud. How can I make a appearance? How can I make a appearance? I kept thinking in my head how can I make a appearance. Should I just go up to him and introduce myself? I mean, I'm pretty sexy so maybe I should.

I got up from my seat with my drink and walk up to the man and his partner. They both looked at me like I was crazy. "Hi, I'm noelani. I'm new in town"I smiled at them.

"Well hi noelani. Haven't your mother taught you not to walk up to strangers"the man with the white tee said. The man in the suit shook his head.

"Well yeah she did. But she also taught me some other shit"I smiled. "I wanted to ask, how are the jobs out here?"I ask.

"Nice"the man in the suit said. "What kind of job you looking for?"

"Money making job. Something paying me $500 a day"I said. He know what I'm talking about.

"You mean a stripping job"the man in the suit said with a smile. "Came to the right guy cause I have a friend who goes to this strip club everyday, ima give you his number"he reach in his pocket for something. I look down at his shoes but then something caught my eyes. I saw a badge on his belt. He's a police. "Here you go"he gave me the paper.

"Thank you. I might see you there"I smiled at him then got up from my seat. I walk back to my seat thinking what the hell did I just did. I didn't want to be a stripper. But maybe I can go to strip club and look for a kingpin there.

Easy work.