Chapter 39

•Dave•

"You had sex with the homeless girl?"my workers ask me while we was smoking a blunt

"You had sex with the homeless girl?"my workers ask me while we was smoking a blunt. I don't like his vibe towards me. What's wrong with me making love to noelani? Is it because she was homeless at first?

"Yeah and"I looked at him snatching the blunt from him.

"Damn man, don't catch a attitude with me"he chuckle. "I'm just asking cause you know Biggy our here looking for her"

"For?"I ask.

"Cause she killed mister big. He want her head, the same like how she cut la'shanna head"he said. "That was some fucked up shit"

"I don't think it was fucked up. For one, noelani never killed la'shanna someone else did. And that's when noelani cut her head"I said.

"So What . La'shanna had a baby for Biggy. He want revenge badly"he said. He walked away from me leaving me in the V.I.P room all alone. It's time for me to go home.

Later

"Hey bae"I kiss noelani lips

"Hey bae"I kiss noelani lips. She was in bed watching tv while on her phone. "What you been doing?"I ask.

"I was just watching tv"she mumble. "Where you been? You smell like weed"

"Club"I hop in the bed sighing heavily. "I have to keep you safe or take you somewhere else"

"Why?"she narrowed her eyebrows. "What's going on?"

"Biggy is looking for you. He wants to kill you"I said.

"Fuck Biggy. I kill him first before he kill me"noelani said.

"No, noelani I'm taking you to Hawaii or somewhere. Your not staying in New York"I said.

"Dave I'm not leaving......"

"What the fuck did I just say! Your leaving New York! End of discussion"I semi yelled

"I was going to say what about my mom. I can't leave her"she said.

"Fine. I'll go and find your momma and tell her to come with us but other then that, we ain't staying till things clear up"I said.

"I understand. All the killings I did for you and now your scared..."

"I'm scared for you. Not me"I said.

"Fine. I'll leave"she said getting up. "When we leav....."just then a big boom hit the window. Noelani hit the floor then crawl towards me.

"DAVE EAST. LET ME SPEAK TO YOUR GIRL!!"that's biggy.

Can never trust nobody out here.