Chapter 27

•Noelani•

I couldn't get out my mind what happen back at that party

I couldn't get out my mind what happen back at that party. I met Ashlee, my dad was there, and a lady who had on a ski mask. She stole a bag that was full of cash. Is she doing the same I'm doing? I was sitting in the bed looking at my white toenails that I just got done last week. I nails was white just like my toes. My long weave touch my knees as my arch eyebrows narrowed at the phone. I quickly took a picture of the woman with the gun.

I recognize that face

I recognize that face. That hair. I recognized everything about her. She didn't even look at me. She shot the man and left. I know she seen me. I seen her. I want to see her again.

"Noelani"Dave came in the room with no shirt on. All his tattoos was on display. "You alright?"

"Yeah"I mumble.

"Want to tell me what happen back there at the party. Who was the woman?"dave ask.

"The woman I think was my mother"I sniffle.

"Who the man she killed?"dave ask.

"I don't know. I thought that was my father but it wasn't"I mumble. "I wanted to run with her"

"Tell me the whole thing. What happen?"Dave ask. I replayed the whole thing in my mind.

...................Flashback...............................................

I followed Ashlee to my dad office. I want to see my dad. I want to know do he remember me. He probably don't. Ashlee was laughing the whole time I followed her.

"He doesn't love you anymore. Why you need to know that he will remember you?"Ashlee ask.

"He's my father. He should remember me"I gritted my teeth at her. She open the door to the office I guess while still looking at me.

"I'm here babe"Ashlee said walking in. I followed behind her looking at the man in the suit.

He look up at me then back at Ashlee. "Who she?"my dad ask. I remember that face. We use to do every thing together when I was little. Till Ashlee ruined my child hood. She's next on my hit list.

"I don't know. She followed me here trying to see if you remember her"Ashlee smiled. He look at me for a bit then settle his pencil or pen down.

"Dad"was all I said. "Do you remember me?"

"Noelani"he mumble. "How
did you get here?"

"A friend I know"I said.

"It's too dangerous for you. You have to leave now before something bad happens to you"he said. "You have to leave"

He walked around the table towards me. He grab my arm softly then look into my eyes. "Why? Can you answer that"I cried.

"I can't tell you"he said. I look around the office at some of the men who was staring at us. He walk me out the office to the hallway. Just then.... BAM!! BAM!! Me and my father look up seeing a man hit the floor. I look over at this woman who had a hoodie on.

"Go. Now"my father push me away from him and ran back to his office. I turn back to the woman who was looked at me and ran away.

'I remember her' I kept thinking to myself. That was my mother. I bust out crying holding my heart.

I met my mother and father on the same day.

...........................Flashback over....................................

I cried in dave arms. All I wanted was my parents to love me. I don't care if they don't like each other. If you see me, at least hug me or cry with me.