2 - FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

|Jiyoon's POV|

I grunted as my face bumped into someone's back. My bag then fell down and so was my books. "Omo! I'm so sorry!" I apologized.

Panicking, I looked away from him and immediately crouched down to pick up my books. "Stupid," I muttered to myself in embarrassment. To my surprise, he helped me pick up my books and as I looked at him, our eyes met, making my heart skip a beat. 

Wow, he's cute. I examined his handsome face not knowing that I was already staring at him.

Upon realizing what I was doing, I immediately looked away as I snapped out of my thoughts. "I am so sorry sir." I bowed to him and apologized once again.

"Next time please watch where you're going for you not to cause any trouble. Do you get me? And don't think that I'm being nice to you just because I helped you with your books. I'm just doing the right thing," he replied coldly.

I was caught by surprise upon his way of responding. Simply looking at his face truly won't tell me how nice he is because he is not! An angelic face paired with such a rude attitude. 

I immediately stopped my train of thoughts before I could speak them out and offend someone. As I turned to him, I bowed once again before walking away.

When I got to our classroom, a sigh of relief escaped from my lips upon knowing that our teacher didn't arrive yet. "Oh, Jiyoon!" A girl's voice resonated through the room. As I turned my head, she smiled at me while beckoning me to approach her.

"Hi, Soo-ah!" I greeted her while panting after running to get here.

"Kim Jiyoon!" A husky voice called me out this time. I turned around and met a familiar face in front of me.

"Oh, Bin! Hey, I missed you guys so much!" I exclaimed while smiling from ear to ear before pulling both of them into a group hug.

"Do you miss me that much?" Bin responded beaming.

"Of course! I missed our Binnie and Soo-ah," I replied with a smile, patting both of them.

"Oh, where's Sanha?" I asked since he's still not around.

"Ahh Sanha is still a sophomore, don't worry we'll meet him later," Bin replied with a smile on his face.

"Ahh right right. I missed that kid. 

"But Jiyoon, you ok?" Soo-ah suddenly asked with concern.

"Yeah, why are you sweating?" Bin asked, wiping the beads of sweat on my face with his handkerchief.

"Don't worry I'm fine. I just had a little marathon," I responded laughing before they chuckled at my silly reply.

"But you seem to be a little late than usual? Did something happen?" Bin curiously asked with a tone of confusion in his voice.

"I just fought with MJ oppa," I replied with a smile.

"Well, that's normal," Soo-ah laughed before Bin and I laughed in agreement.

"But, the big thing is I met this cold jerk," I snickered as I crossed my arms upon remembering how he looked at me earlier.

"What happened?" Bin curiously asked with a smirk. I don't know why he found it amusing. 

"I was in a rush after getting my books so I accidentally bumped into this ridiculously handsome lad," I explained.

"Ridiculously handsome?" Soo-ah asked in amusement as I nodded in reply. "Like the one in comic books?"

"Exactly!" 

"Oi, you both are exaggerating now. From the comic book, my foot. The only lad who came from the comic book is me," Bin says boastfully before brushing his hair with his fingers as he poses like a model.

Soo-ah and I exchanged glances before the two of us burst into laughter. "I love your confidence but that was too much," Soo-ah laughed as she clutched to her stomach.

Bin simply frowned in reply. "Isn't that too mean?"

Our laughter then stopped and we ended up catching our breaths.  "Anyway, why'd you call him a cold jerk?" Soo-ah asked.

"Just because. It felt like his mouth spat out some ice that I had shivers down my body," I snickered in irritation. "I even apologized after bumping to him but he just got mad and nagged at me for not looking to where I was heading."

"Deserved," Bin laughed, making me turn to look at him with a glare. 

"I don't know. He seems pretty not nice," Soo-ah responded, causing me to smile as she agreed to my comment. 

"Right?" I asked. 

"Right," Soo-ah answered with a chuckle.

"Left," Bin joked once again, making Soo-ah burst into sudden laughter. 

"Stop kidding around!" I complained before hitting his arm twice in frustration.

"What? She even laughed! It meant my joke was funny."

"Nope. Your jokes are way too punny."

"And that's why you deserve that cold reply from that strange guy earlier," he says before sticking out his tongue. As I was about to hit him, he flicked my forehead first before running to his seat.

"Moon Bin!"

"Stop quarreling this early in the morning," Soo-ah laughed as she patted my shoulder twice. "Well, I can't disagree that this is normal. You two were always like this since before," she giggled. 

"Because he's such a punk," I snickered whilst keeping my gaze on him. 

"Just let him be. Anyway, that guy earlier is he one of our batchmates?"

I shrugged in reply. "I don't know, I've never seen him before."

"Oh, he must be a new student or something."

The bell then rang, cutting our conversation off. Our homeroom teacher then entered the room, making us immediately head to our seats. "Good morning class and kindly settle down now. So today, before we start our session, we have new students."