51 - HE'S GONE

|Jiyoon's POV|

Thursday

As usual, I walked to school with Eunwoo and MJ-oppa. As we got to school, we then headed to our respective classrooms.

I was still so guilty about yesterday. I shouldn't have yelled at him.

"Jiyoon-ah, are you okay?" Eunwoo asked with concern.

"Uhh.. yeah. Thanks." I lied.

As we took our seats, Soo-ah quickly rushed to me as she plastered an excited smile on her face.

"Yah, Jiyoon-ah." She called. "Hmm?" I replied.

"Guess what? Last night was like one of the best days of my high school life!" She exclaimed.

"Huh? Why?" I asked. She then winked at me as she whispered to my ear.

"Rocky ask me to be his date!" My eyes widened as I sent her a smile.

"Really?!"

"Really! I'm so, so, so much happy!!" She exclaimed. "But.. are you alright?"

"Why.. why not?" I asked. "You don't look so well." She replied as she examined my face.

"I'm finee. Don't worry." I lied, again as I placed a poker face.

"Good." She said with a smile as she patted my head. She then went back to her seat and sent me a thumbs up.

I took a glance at Bin's seat but.. he still wasn't there. Moon Bin where are you? It's almost time.

I paid my attention back in front as Professor Shin entered the room. Then, the bell rang.

"Good morning students! Your favorite event is tomorrow. For now, I want to announce that there will be some intermission numbers, any volunteers?" Professor Shin asked.

Everybody's face lit up as they sent glances to one another. "I'll join Prof. Shin!" Park Jinsoo exclaimed.

"Me too!" Another one said. Until almost everybody volunteered.

Professor Shin passed us a smile as he said, "Good. I'm glad that you're participating. You can choose whatever show you wanted to perform."

"Yes sir!" They all replied in unison.

I took another glance at his chair but still, he wasn't there. Where are you Moon Bin?! You haven't been this late.
This is all my fault.

I was about to pay my attention back to my teacher when the back door suddenly bursted out open. Everybody's heads turned to him. He looked so.. blue, again.

"Moon Bin! Would you like to have your intermission number for tomorrow's event?" Professor Shin asked with a smile on his face, expecting a 'yes' from him.

"Why not?" He replied, faking a smile and went to his seat. He then buried his face on his arms crossed on the table.

This is totally my fault. He's gone. The smiling him is gone. I'm sorry Bin but can you please go back to the old you?

"Perfect! I'm so proud of you guys! Thanks for participating! That's all for today. Bye!" Professor Shin exclaimed as he walked out of the room.

"Should I go talk to him? I think I should." I mumbled. I stood up from my seat when someone grabbed my wrist.

I turned to him as he asked, "Where are you going?"

"I-uhh.. to the bathroom." I lied. I'm sorry Eunwoo.