27 - COMPLICATED FEELINGS

|Jiyoon's POV|

Eunwoo. That cold guy. I don't even have feelings for him. Do I? Do I?! I-I don't know! Gosh it's killing me!

My eyes felt heavy after all that fun we had earlier. So I decided to lay my head on the window for a bit. I just wanted to take a quick nap to forget what just happened as my eyes started to close.

"Jiyoon-ah, can I sit with Eunwoo?"
"Shh! This is our little secret..I like Eunwoo."

My heart aches every time I think about it. A tear escaped from my eye as it kept replaying in my head.

I suddenly felt weird since the window became softer. Eh? Is the window this soft?

Suddenly, a warm touch crept up my cheeks. Then, it felt warmer which made me feel at ease. It's like I'm hugging someone. I felt like flying.

I tried to open my eyes and noticed that my head was laying on someone's shoulder. Who's this? H-His scent is familiar. Is this Bin?

I thought to myself as my eyes started to close again. I felt safe around this person's touch. It's warm and comfortable.

|Bin's POV|

"Jiyoon-ah, so why are you bringing me home with you? Do you wanna talk about something? Yah, yahh. Why aren't you.." I paused as I took a look at her.

"Eh? She's already sleeping? Close your mouth." I chuckled at her silly actions.

"Okay. Just get some good sleep." I smiled at her as I patted her head.

I looked away from her as I faced in front and folded my arms. "You know Jiyoon, we kept a promise right? You shouldn't be keeping-" I paused as I was surprised of what just happened.

My eyes widened as I saw her head laying on my shoulder. I stiffened as I took a peek at her. Then I noticed she was..crying?

I assisted her head by hanging my arm around her shoulder. "Jiyoon-ah, are you ok? Why are you crying?" I asked her with worry as I wiped her tear.

"Fine. Just hang in there, we're almost there." I mumbled as I patted her head.

Minutes later, the bus stopped and it was time for us to get off. I forgot about Eunwoo and Hyerim since I was focused too much on her.

I assisted her to get up, then gave her a ride. "Mister just a minute." I said as I adjusted her and wrapped my jacket around her small body. Everyone's eyes were on us, probably wondering why I'm giving her a piggyback ride. But I didn't care, I didn't even give a single look at them.

I got off the bus with Jiyoon on my back. "This girl, how can she even sleep anywhere? Aish! She's even heavy. Yah, Kim Jiyoon. You should be lucky that you have me as your bestfriend." I mumbled as I walked towards their house.

The stars were shining to its brightest across the dark night sky as the cold wind came to embrace us. "Hooo, Jiyoon you okay there?"

"Finally! We're here!" I exclaimed as we arrived in front of their house. I knocked at their door as I assisted her leg with one arm.

"Jiy- Bin!" Mrs. Kim's face lit up as she opened the door. "Good evening Mrs. Kim!" I greeted her as I bowed my head.

"Aigoo. What happened to her?" She said as she took a look at her daughter. "She slept on the bus." I chuckled a bit as I remembered her face earlier.

"I'm sorry if I caused you any trouble." Mrs. Kim said as she bowed her head.  "Ah, no. It's okay Mrs. Kim." I replied as I shook my head.

"Can I take her to her room?" I asked with a smile. "Oh, of course. Her room's upstairs, the blue door." I bowed my head as I thanked her.

"Ah, has MJ-hyung arrived home already?" I asked before I went upstairs. "I thought he's with you guys." Mrs. Kim replied as she folded her arms.

"Ah, he still isn't home yet. He said he wanted some fun with his friend." I replied with a smile. "Oh okay, thanks for the info Bin." She replied with a thumbs up as I nodded in reply.

I went upstairs to take Jiyoon to her room. As I got inside, her room was covered with color blue. Wow. She really likes blue huh?

I laid her body on her bed as I pulled her blanket up. "Yah, you. I need some explanation tomorrow, you got that?" I teasingly asked her as I pointed to her.

"Aigoo, I hope you'll dream of your prince." I said as I chuckled and lightly ruffled her hair.

I went downstairs and I was greeted with a smile by Mrs. Kim. "Bin-ah, I'll explain why I told Jiyoon to bring you with her."

Eh? Mrs. Kim told Jiyoon to bring me with her? But why? "I know you might be wondering why but I have something to say. Come here and sit first." She added with a smile.

"Ah yes. Thank you Mrs. Kim." I replied as I followed her to the living room.

"So, I owe you two times already. I wanted to repay you for sending Jiyoon home safe and sound. I want to treat you dinner tomorrow night." She said with a smile as she took a seat.

"Eh? N-No. Y-you don't need to Mrs. Kim." I shook my head as  I took a seat in front of her.

"I have to Bin. Sending home my daughter safely is such a big deal for me. Plus you don't need to feel awkward because Jiyoon's coming with us. You don't have any plans tomorrow right?" She added with a reassuring smile as a hint of hope was glittering in her eyes.

What? "I-I-I don't know what to say Mrs. Kim." I can't let her down. What if she hates me? I might not be able to see Jiyoon anymore. And if there's no Jiyoon, it means no Hyerim! NO! I can't let that happen!

"Yes! I'll go! I'll definitely go." I replied with a smile on my face.

"Thank you Bin-ah. Thank you for accepting my treat. So we'll meet at *** restaurant." She said as she bowed her head.

"Ah it's nothing Mrs. Kim. I should be the one to thank you. What time?" I asked as I curiosity filled my face. "8, let's meet at 8." She replied as she tapped my shoulder.

"Ah okay Mrs. Kim. I'll be there. I'll be definitely on time." I replied with a smile as I stood up. "Why don't you have dinner here Bin?" She said as she said with a smile.

"Ah no. It's fine Mrs. Kim. It's too much already." I replied with a smile as I shook my head. "So, I'll get going now. See you tomorrow." I bowed my head and walked towards the door.

"Hoo, it's really cold out here. I hope she's okay. I wonder why she cried earlier." I muttered under my breath as I wrapped my arms around my cold body.