37 - BACKSTABBER

|Jiyoon's POV|

I walked to school with my brother, as usual and went to my classroom. I took my seat and scanned some books since Eunwoo, Bin and Soo-ah still wasn't in the classroom. Maybe I was too early.

Then, I stood up and went to the bathroom. As I got to the cubicle to wash my hands, Minji approached me with two other girls. "Yah, Kim Jiyoon."

"What?" I asked without looking at her. "Face me when I'm talking to you." She gritted her teeth.

"What do you want? If it's not important I'll get going now." I walked away from them but someone grabbed my shoulder. "I'm not done yet." She added.

I turned around and faced her as I crossed my arms. "What is it?" I asked. "Huh!" She scoffed. "Yah, Kim Jiyoon. I'm warning you, stay away from Bin." She added, crossing her arms.

"Why would I?" I asked sternly as I walked closer to her. "Because he's mine. I'm the queen of this school and Bin's my king." She added.

Yeah, queen of arrogance.

"HAHAHA! Wow. Girl, you've got some humor." I laughed sarcastically. "Bin is my bestfriend, there's no way that I would stay away from him." I added and turned my back against them.

I was about to get out of the bathroom when Hyerim came out of nowhere. "Oh, hi Hyerim!" I greeted her. All she did was stare at me and rolled her eyes.

"Hi Hyerim!" Minji said. Hyerim just passed by me and went to Minji. I turned around and saw the two of them glaring at me.

"Hyerim, are you friends with.." I paused as I looked at Minji. "Yeah, what's so wrong with that?" Hyerim replied.

Ha! Bin, I think you fell in love with the wrong girl. "Hyerim-ah, you're not like this."

"Jiyoon-ah, people change. Besides, I think I already told you that I like Eunwoo. Then why do you keep sticking around him?" She asked as she walked closer and played with my hair.

"Yah, sticking around him? Have you gone mad? Eunwoo's my friend too. What's wrong with you guys? Why do I even need to stay away from my friends?" I asked.

"Yah, know your place Jiyoon. Eunwoo is known as the prince of charms but..look at you. Do you even deserve to have Eunwoo as your friend? Plus, I think I just told you. I like Eunwoo. So stay away from him, because he's mine." She explained.

These girls must have gone mad. "So you're saying that Eunwoo belongs to you and Bin belongs to Minji? Yah, they're not things that you can easily say they're yours." I said.

"Yah Kim Jiyoon. Why can't you just understand? Is it that hard to understand? Is it that hard to stay away from them?" Hyerim asked as she kept poking my shoulder.

"Yah Park Hyerim, Park Minji, listen carefully. If you like them that much, why don't you tell them yourselves?!" I yelled as I grabbed her wrist.

"Plus, they're not the type to date girls like you. I mean, they're too good for you guys." I added with a smirk on my face. Hyerim and Minji's eyes were raged with anger as they balled their fists.

"Oops. Did I hurt you or something? Sorry." I said sarcastically.

"Kim Jiyoon. I'm trying to be nice here but, you're trying to let the beast out of me." Minji said as she walked closer.

"Then why don't you show it?" I said as I looked her in the eyes. "You're asking for it." She said.

"Girls." She added as her friends grabbed my shoulder. "Are you really this desperate? Pathetic." I said as I scoffed.

"Hey Kim Jiyoon. Can't you shut that little mouth of yours?" Hyerim asked. "You too. You're both pathetic. I feel sorry for the both of you." I said as I smiled sarcastically.

"You're too noisy you know. So we prepared something for you." Minji said as Hyerim handed her a duct tape.

My eyes widened as I tried to escape from their grip. Minji then placed the duct tape on my mouth as her friends dragged me out of the bathroom.

I kept struggling as I did my best to escape from these mad girls. "Don't worry princess, we're going to take you to a special place where no one can't hear or see what's going to happen to you." Hyerim said as an evil grin plastered on her face.

|Sanha's POV|

"Don't worry princess, we're going to take you to a special place where no one can't hear or see what's going to happen to you."

Wait. Isn't that Jiyoon noona? What are they doing to her?

"Sanha-yah, have you seen Jiyoon?" Bin hyung asked.

"No, I haven't." I said as I shook my head in reply.

"Oh, okay. Thanks." He replied with a smile and walked away.

I quickly ran to Jiyoon noona's classroom and ask for help. As I got there, I quickly knocked on their door and opened it. "Excuse me...have you seen...Bin hyung?" I asked as I kept on panting. They all shook their heads in 'no' in response. "Oh, okay. Thank you." I bowed my head and closed the door.

"What am I going to do? Ahh! I can't let them hurt my noona." I muttered under my breath and ruffled my hair out of frustration as I faced the floor.

"Oh? Sanha, you okay?" I looked up and saw Eunwoo hyung. "Hyunggg, Jiyoon noona is in trouble. I saw some girls picking on her with duct tape on her mouth. I came here to find Bin hyung but they said he isn't here. Hyung, let's go and help noona." I explained with worry all over my face.

"Okay. Do you happen to know where she is?" He asked. "I heard they're taking her to a place where no one could hear or see what's going to happen." I explained.

"No one could hear or see? I think I know where it is. Follow me." He said as I nodded in response.

Noona, we're coming.

|Bin's POV|

I made my way to school and looked for Jiyoon. Where's that girl? I need help.

"Sanha-yah, have you seen Jiyoon?" I asked. "No, I haven't." He replied as he shook his head. "Oh, okay. Thanks." I patted his shoulder and walked away.

"I've already asked Sanha, Soo-ah, Rocky and a couple of our classmates but none of them know where she is. Kim Jiyoon, where in the world are you?" I mumbled.

"Nah, I can confess to Hyerim without Jiyoon anyway. Plus she already taught me how."

I went to the rooftop to gather up my thoughts. "Okay. So, all I need to do is tell her how I feel then..DONE! But, I have a bad feeling about this. It's more like, not right. Aish! Just go. Moon Bin, fighting!" I clenched my fists as I took a deep breath. I was about to go back downstairs to find Hyerim when I heard sniffles.

|3rd person's POV|

"Yah Kim Jiyoon, you were so confident earlier, why are your eyes about to burst out into tears?" Hyerim asked as a smirk plastered on her face.

"This won't change everything." Jiyoon said as she clenched her fists.

"Then you should have listened to us." Minji said as she crossed her arms. "Girls." She snapped her fingers.

Later on, the girls poured two bags of flour over Jiyoon as she balled her fists. "Hyerim, would you care to break some eggs?" Minji asked.

"Well, it would be my honor." Hyerim replied as she placed an evil grin on her face.

Jiyoon felt hurt since her close friend backstabbed her just because of some boy that she liked.

-

A/N: Hey guys! I'm really sorry that I haven't been able to update lately. I was really busy with school but I hope you like this chapter.

Thank you so much for the votes! See you on the next update! 💕