65 - COUSIN

|Jiyoon's POV|

Wednesday

"Oppa! Are you ready?" I yelled from downstairs while fixing up my scarf.

"Coming!" Just then, he came running to the living room with an excited smile on his face.

Mom walked towards us and sent her signature sweet smile. "Be careful on your way to Soo-ah's. Okay?" She said with concern, before engulfing us into her warm embrace.

As we broke apart, I replied, "Thanks mom."

"We'll get going now mom." MJ-oppa added, smiling back. Mom nodded in reply as we made our way outside.

"Bye kids! Don't stay out too late!" She yelled as we waved our hands.

The both of us hurried to the bus stop. "Yah, can you call Soo-ah? What if they're already waiting for us?" Oppa worriedly asked.

"Oh, okay." I nodded my head in reply and took out my phone from my pocket, I was about to dial Soo-ah's number when Bin called.

I hurriedly slid the green button, plastering a smile on my face and answered the call. "Hello?"

"Where are you now? Are you already at Soo-ah's house?" He asked over the phone.

I shook my head and replied, "No. We're still waiting for the bus."

"Oh really? Just wait there and don't ride the bus."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as oppa sent me a questioning look. "What's wrong? Oh! There's the bus!"

"Aish! Just don't get on the bus."

I was about to ask him why, but we heard horning. A red car approached us and a smile quickly crept up my cheeks. "Jiyoon-ah, the bus is here." Oppa stated, pointing to it.

I didn't listen to him as I kept my gaze on Bin's car pulling over. I grabbed oppa's wrist and ran over to Bin's car. "Hey! Where are you going?" He exclaimed.

Bin got out and opened the middle section door. "Oh! It's Bin." He happily said.

"Hi noona! Hi MJ-hyung!" Sanha greeted with a wide smile on his face, waving his hand.

"Get in." Bin said with a smile. Oppa thanked him and hurriedly hopped into the back.

"You should've told me. I got confused over the call." I said as he chuckled in reply.

I was about to hop into the back when he grabbed my hand. I turned my head as he dragged me to the front seat and closed the door.

He ran over to his side and sat on the driver's seat. "Yah! Why are you guys leaving me alone here at the back?" Oppa whined, making Bin and I laugh in reply.

"Hyung, let them be. Besides, I'm here." Sanha replied, hanging his arm around oppa's shoulder.

"Buckle up." Bin said as he fastened his seatbelt. I fastened mine, just then he started to drive.

"Soo-ah's isn't that far from here, right?" Oppa asked as I hummed in reply.

"Tell me guys. Is there something between you two?" I choked on my saliva as I glanced at the smiling Bin. I shook my head and sent him a 'no' look.

"What do you mean something hyung? We're best friends." Bin replied, making me sigh in relief.

"Oh, okay." Oppa replied. Sanha laughed at Bin's statement, making me shoot a glare at him.

"You didn't tell him, didn't you?" I whispered, leaning closer to his ear.

Instead of saying yes or no, he shrugged his shoulders in reply and glanced back at me with a teasing look.