50 - THE OLD HIM

|Bin's POV|

"What?" He scoffed. "What are you gonna do about it?" I snorted.

Eunwoo and I stared into each other's faces as our eyes were raged with anger. Then, our staring contest came to an end when Jiyoon came.

"Yah! What are you guys doing? Come on! The movie's about to start." She said excitedly.

"Okay!" We both replied as we sent fake smiles to each other.

•••

We then entered the cinema as we took our seats. I was seating beside Jiyoon and Eunwoo next to her. Soo-ah and Rocky were next to me too.

I couldn't believe that I responded to him like that. "What if I don't want to?"

What do you mean you don't want to Moon Bin?! You're her bestfriend! And you should act like one! Just.. just a bestfriend. You even forgot that you need to help her out.

As the movie started, I noticed Jiyoon shudder in fear as she covered her eyes with her hands. I opened my mouth to say something but Eunwoo surpassed me.

"Jiyoon-ah, it's going to fine. You can lean on me when you're scared okay?" She nodded her head as her cheeks burned up.

Jiyoon watched the movie with her eyes half open, half close as she furrowed her eyebrows. Everytime a scary scene appears, she shudders in fear as she squeezes my hand tightly.

I wanted to be the one to make her feel at ease but.. I need to give in. Her expression quickly changes as Eunwoo pats her head, passing her a smile whenever she flinch in fear.

On the other side, these two dorks over here are holding onto each other whenever a scary scene appears. Soo-ah would tightly close her eyes as she buries her face on Rocky's arm.

While here I am, stuck between two couples. I shouldn't have gone with them. Or I should have brought Sanha with me.

As the movie ended, we walked out of the cinema as they heaved out a relieved sigh. "That was insane!" Rocky exclaimed.

"Well, you shouldn't have chosen it in the first place." Soo-ah pouted.

"Yeah, how could you choose such a scary one?" Eunwoo asked.

"Then why did you guys agree?" Rocky asked, crossing his arms.

"He has a point." Soo-ah replied, forming a frown on her face.

"Guys, it's 6:30 pm already. I think we should go home." Jiyoon said as we nodded our heads in agreement.

As we walked out of the mall, Soo-ah and Rocky made their way home. So, I'm stuck with the two of them, again.

"Bye Bin. Good night." Jiyoon said as she waved her hand. They were about to walk away, when something crazy inside me told me to do so -- I grabbed her wrist.

Jiyoon looked at me with confusion while Eunwoo sent me an annoyed face. "Hmm? What's wrong Bin?"

Shoot. What did you just do?

"I-uhh.. let me walk you home." I stuttered. How dumb! They're neighbors you idiot! He can walk her home!

It's just.. something inside me was saying that I don't want her to go.