63 - FIRST DATE

|Rocky's POV|

After our little hangout at the cafe, all of us parted our ways going home. Soo-ah and I walked home together since I just live across their house. I slowed down my pace while I gathered my thoughts together.

It has been a while since I developed feelings for this lady. Is now the right time to confess?

"Yah! Park Minhyuk? You coming or not?" I snapped out of my trance as I looked in front of me. She was chuckling while motioning her hand, telling me to catch up.

Yeah, I think it's time. I hurriedly ran to her and stopped just right in front of her. "What's up?" She asked.

"Min Soo-ah." I started. She then hummed in response, sending me that sweet smile of hers. "What do you think of me?"

"Uh.. you're nice, cute and.. you always look after me." She replied, smiling once more.

"Why do you think I always look after you?" I asked as nervousness ran across my body.

"Because we're friends." She giggled. "And that's what friends are for. Looking after each other, I mean."

"Friends?" I asked. She then hummed in response as she nodded her head. "Can't we be more than that?"

Her smiling face turned into a nervous one as she asked, "W-what do you mean? Like siblings?"

I sighed and shook my head. I quickly grabbed her shoulders and looked at her straight in the eyes. "Do I really have to tell you? I thought it was too obvious."

"W-what are you talking about Rocky? Obvious?" She stuttered.

"I have feelings for you, Min Soo-ah." And with that statement, her eyes grew wider and surprise was written all over her face. She looked back at me, searching for an answer.

"I like you, you idiot." She looked taken aback by what I said because she took one step backwards, causing me to take a stronger grip at her, in case she'll stumble.

Instead of taking it seriously, she just laughed it off. "You're kidding right?"

I quickly shook my head and replied, "N-No! Of course not! I could even ki-"

Her eyes widened as she quickly placed her finger on my lips, making me blush madly. She then looked all around, trying to gather herself together. "Shush it. I-it could be a joke. You always make fun of me. N-No.. i-it's not true, right?" As that question escaped from her mouth, she looked back at me.

I smiled in response and shook my head. She then removed her finger from my lips as she lowered her head. "Why did have to tell me now?"

I let go of her, placed my hands behind my back and responded, "What do you mean?"

She looked up at me right into my eyes, making my heart beat faster. "You're so dumb, you know that?"

I furrowed my brows in reply, sending her a questioning look. "Park Minhyuk, Min Soo-ah likes you too." She uttered.

Wide eyed. Heart raced. Too much shock. Okay, I'm still breathing right? "What.. did you say?"

"I.. I said.. I like you too." She stuttered, trying to lower down her voice. I couldn't help but smile at her cuteness. I quickly engulfed her into a hug as I caressed her hair.

"You're not joking right?" I asked. "If I am, why do I feel my cheeks burning hot?" She responded.

I giggled as I broke the hug to look at her face. "Wow. You're a tomato."

She lowered her head and lightly slapped my arm responding, "Stop it."

"Yah." She then looked back up at me and hummed in reply. "From today onwards, will you be mine?"