6 - MR. COLD GUY

Jiyoon's POV

"But hyung what took you so long to get here?" Sanha asked, his face full of curiosity.

"It's all because of her!" Soo-ah and Bin pointed at me with their eyebrows furrowed.

"Me?" I pointed to myself and they nodded in reply. "What did I even do?" I pouted.

"What did you do? Ok, first off you buried your face on your stupid book after you accidentally did it and didn't notice us calling you soooo many times after the bell rang." Soo-ah explained with her arms folded and eyebrows raised.

"Really? You called me so many times? I didn't even noticed that the bell rang." My eyes widened as I was a bit surprised of my actions.

"Coz you're in deep thoughts girl." She said, tapping my head.

"Wait. We're not done yet here dummy. Secondly, when we were walking towards here, you suddenly hid behind me just to hide from him. Why are you hiding from him anyway? It's not like he's going to eat you or something." Bin said, folding his arms as he narrowed his eyes.

"Wait. Wait. Wait. Accident? Him? Hiding from who? Guys, why don't you chill and explain it to me clearly." Sanha said with a confused face.

"Ok. Let me explain." Soo-ah said, raising her hand.

I looked at her and put her hand down. "No. Let me explain." I volunteered since it's my problem.

"The him that we are talking about is a guy named Cha Eunwoo." I explained.

"Cha Eunwoo? I haven't heard that name before." Sanha said with his eyebrows raised.

"Yup. It's because he's new here. So, this guy he's incredibly handsome but rude. I mean not that rude but he's cold as ice. He's silent but I promise you, when you talk to him, it's like you'll freeze. Even when I see him, shivers ran through my spine. Sanha-yah, I'll tell you again, he's COLD AS ICE." I explained as my eyes got wider.

"Noona, I think you're over exaggerating. Tell you what, I was about to burst out laughing while you were explaining. But I held it in because I thought that you're going to get mad. Actually, you looked cute when you had your eyes widened." He chuckled while he was explaining.

"Cute? Exaggerating? Yah Yoon Sanha! I'm serious here. He's really cold you know. From now on, I'll call him MR. COLD GUY." I said with a smirk.

"Also, how could you smile at me when you don't even know how I feel? That ICE is my seatmate!" I added as I got goosebumps and my eyes widened.

"Jiyoon-ah, to tell you the truth, you really looked funny while explaining. But Sanha was right, you looked cute though." Bin said as he faced me and chuckled.

"I think the nickname MR. COLD GUY is a bit too childish too. Don't you think Sanha? Soo-ah?"

I faced the both of them and saw them nod. "Yah! Moon Bin! Are you messing with me right now?" I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What will you do if I say yes?" He teasingly asked me.

"You'll be dead meat." I responded, narrowing my eyes.

"Excuse me guys." A familiar female voice said.