9 - I LIKE YOU

|Jiyoon's POV|

The next day

I went downstairs after I fixed myself up. I stretched my arms and rubbed my eyes as I walked towards the kitchen.

"Good morning mom." I greeted her as she and my brother stared at me in awe.

"Jiyoon-ah." She called me. "What is it mom?"

"Did you have some sleep last night?" She asked as she examined my face.

"Yes. I did sleep well last night." I lied.

"Yah, yah. What happened to you?" MJ oppa pointed to me as he chuckled. "You, you look like a zombie!" He bursted out laughing.

"Where is my sister? Have you seen her? Mom, why do we have a zombie here?" He added as he continued laughing like an idiot.

"Yah! Stop it!" I smacked his head as I grabbed his arm. "Mom, we'll get going now. Byee!!" I bid my goodbye to her as I dragged my brother out of the house.

"Yah! That hurt!" He whined as he massaged his head with his eyebrows furrowed.

I sticked out my tongue as my reply. "Let's go!" I ran, leaving him behind.

"Wait up!" He followed me and hung his arm around my shoulder as soon as he got me.

"Oh? How could you run so fast?" I asked with curiosity. "Eyyy, you know me. I'm your brother, KIM MYUNGJOON." He replied, raising his eyebrows up and down.

"Jiyoon-ah." He called me. "What is it?" I replied as I faced him.

"You know that you can tell me anything right?"

"Well, yeah." I replied with a nod.

"So when something's bothering you, don't hesitate to tell me ok? After all, I'm your big bro!" He said, flashing his sweet smile.

"Yup! Thanks oppa!" I exclaimed with a thumbs up.

"Jiyoon-ah!" A girl's voice called. I turned to look who it was and saw Bin, Soo-ah and Sanha waiting for us at the school gate.

"Oh? Hey guys!" I ran to them, leaving my oppa behind.

"Yah! What happened to you?" Bin and Soo-ah asked in unison.

"Noona, you okay? Did you have some sleep last night? Is something bothering you? Are you sick?" Sanha bombarded me with questions as soon as he saw me.

"Aigoo, when did our baby Sanha grew up? I'm okay Sanha-yah, don't worry." I replied, ruffling his hair.

He let out a sigh. "That's a relief. So if something's bothering you, you know I can be of help right?" He smiled with his puppy eyes.

"Thanks Sanha-yah." I replied with a smile.

"Yah! I didn't know that you can transform into a zombie." Bin said with a teasing smile.

"Right Bin?" MJ oppa added as they high-fived.

"Yah! You two are the same!" I whined as they all chuckled.

"Noona-yah, I'll get going now. I might be late in class. Byee!!" Sanha said running while waving his hand.

"I'll get going now too. Bye!!" MJ oppa said, as he patted me.

"So, let's go now." I said, grabbing the two of them.

•••••••

While we were walking towards our classroom, Bin tapped my shoulder.

"Jiyoon-ah, don't forget about our plans later." He said as he placed his hands on his pocket.

"Oh, okay. But, why can't you just tell me now? Is it that important?"

"Just. Yes, it's that IMPORTANT. You'll know later."

Soo-ah suddenly nudged my arm as she pointed to a direction. "Yah, yah. Jiyoon-ah. Look, it's Mr. Cold Guy." She said as she raised an eyebrow.

He was walking perfectly inside our room. How perfect. He's just PERFECT.

KIM JIYOON! WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU THINKING RIGHT NOW?! HAVE YOU GONE MAD?!

"Jiyoon-ah! Jiyoonnn, you still there?" I snapped out of my thoughts as I saw Soo-ah waving her hand in front of my face.

"Oh? Ah yes. Let's go now." I quickly changed the subject as I went inside the room quickly.

I walked towards my seat and saw Eunwoo in his seat already. I sat down and waited for our teacher.

"Good morning class!" Professor Shin came in as he greeted us.

"Good morning Professor Shin!" We replied in unison.

"You may now take your seats. Now, please take out your books and turn them to page 55."

Since I didn't get enough sleep last night, my eyes were too tired to keep paying attention in class. So, I decided to take a quick nap as I laid my head on the table with my eyes starting to close.

•••

I stood up from my table when someone suddenly grabbed my wrist. It was him. Cha Eunwoo.

"Come with me." He said with a stern voice as he dragged me out of the classroom.

I was wondering where is he taking me to. I was struggling while following him. Then, he dragged me all the way long to the rooftop.

I tried escaping from his strong grip as we got there. Then suddenly, he let go of me but grabbed my shoulders instead, making me face him.

"W-What a-a-are y-y-you d-doing?" I stuttered as I trembled in fear.

"You. I..." He paused as he looked straight into my eyes.

"I like you."

-

A/N: Hey guys! So you might be wondering why did this chapter changed a bit, but this chapter is edited.

What do you think? Eunwoo confesses his love to Jiyoon! Was it too sudden? Or unexpected?

You comment down below your thoughts about this chapter. Don't worry I'll accept everything.

You can also vote if you liked it! 😉💕